XPO | Dwell App

Nope... not even close . Let’s not do anything about it

Literally, application is so easy to get. Here in Columbus. Guys with 20 years. They quit. And management tells us things are great. We tell them it's not great. And they shrug. Say. Oh well.

Many guys have bought their own trucks. Fuel is cheap and freight is everywhere. Making a lot of money. Guys getting $6K a week and not even trying. Companies are begging them to pull the freight. Offering bonuses to show up quickly. Extra $500 if you can be here before 5 PM. Seriously.

I HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING WHY XPO HAS SO LITTLE RESPECT FOR ITS DRIVERS

Literally, application is so easy to get. Here in Columbus. Guys with 20 years. They quit. And management tells us things are great. We tell them it's not great. And they shrug. Say. Oh well.

Many guys have bought their own trucks. Fuel is cheap and freight is everywhere. Making a lot of money. Guys getting $6K a week and not even trying. Companies are begging them to pull the freight. Offering bonuses to show up quickly. Extra $500 if you can be here before 5 PM. Seriously.

I HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING WHY XPO HAS SO LITTLE RESPECT FOR ITS DRIVERS
2 former employers have called me want me to come back. A friends that's a dispatcher has also called wanting me to hire on with them. They say they have freight coming out here ears. Been offered new trucks and signing bonus. So leaving is only a phone call away.