FedEx Freight | Eclipse linehaul

nasvegas

TB Veteran
Credits
Nashville and Louisville are canceling all runs going west or north April 8th because of eclipse. Will be ran on weekend before. Anyone else doing similar?

My county is in the "totality " area... no school, county offices, etc. EMA is suggesting all this along with back up power, communications, non perishable food and water... got me wondering if they know something we don't... not sure what line haul has in mind..

My county is in the "totality " area... no school, county offices, etc. EMA is suggesting all this along with back up power, communications, non perishable food and water... got me wondering if they know something we don't... not sure what line haul has in mind..
Are these the same people who predict Armageddon when some snowfall is in the forecast? :duh:

Me and my wife were reading a article from Oklahoma stating national guard will be there for emergency purposes. Think there is more than meets the eye.