FedEx Freight | Eden System?

I love my truck. It is comfy and for a freight truck, it is pretty loaded too. It is one of the new internationals, and let me tell you, international has come a long way. No one else uses it when I am off either, because the keys for them a scarce.

I'm gonna tell you a secret, the Volvo keys will work in the Internationals...just jiggle it slightly, now let's see if anyone reads this and takes your tractor, lol..

FM:flame:

what do you guys drive out west? Here in the east it is mainly volvo's and alot of KW's and a few internationals.

I'm gonna tell you a secret, the Volvo keys will work in the Internationals...just jiggle it slightly, now let's see if anyone reads this and takes your tractor, lol..

FM:flame:
I did something wrong .... didn't work ..... and his volvo key didn't either ..... :smilie_132:

Bouncy....bouncy.......

Obviously you weren't around in the smurf days. These truck we have are like living a dream compared to those rattle shakin gutless, rough ridin bucket of bolts. We have the best equipped most comfortable trucks in the LTL industry.
Is the eden system really that big of deal? Stop with only seeing the negative and look for a positive now and then. It makes the job much better!

:shift:I LOVED MY SMURF....R1307...The wheelbase was a tad longer it actually rode good for spring ride. PLUS I actually had very few problem's with this truck.:thumbsup:

Obviously you weren't around in the smurf days. These truck we have are like living a dream compared to those rattle shakin gutless, rough ridin bucket of bolts. We have the best equipped most comfortable trucks in the LTL industry.
Is the eden system really that big of deal? Stop with only seeing the negative and look for a positive now and then. It makes the job much better!

I think honestly I would rather have the old smurf we had as a spare at our barn R1106 to drive for a assigned truck the volvo autoshift I have to use is a pain in the *** and I hate it Would rather have the old smurf call me crazy but that is how it is for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autoshift junk

I think honestly I would rather have the old smurf we had as a spare at our barn R1106 to drive for a assigned truck the volvo autoshift I have to use is a pain in the *** and I hate it Would rather have the old smurf call me crazy but that is how it is for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree R1222 was my old smurf truck. Any day I would drive it over my autoshift volvo. I hope that experiment is over with the automatics. I also think the super single converter tires suck... I had to layy down in St. Louis because the nearest tire was 120 miles away in Decatur,IL. 2007...

R1207 (I think) ,,,, was an Excellent truck.... Although I drove it in the city,,, (country route),,, loved it ! I must say though,,, these newer Volvo's are Nice trucks ! I do feel your pain with the auto's,,,, I've driven them and although the fuel curve is much better than the manuals,,,, it was a BAD experiment !!!! Backing into the dock makes me look like a rookie driver,,,, which (while tooting my own horn,,,) I am not.....
My Dad taught me,,,, if you have to pull up just once while putting a trailer to the dock,,,, you are a Loser !!! lol

R1207 (I think) ,,,, was an Excellent truck.... Although I drove it in the city,,, (country route),,, loved it ! I must say though,,, these newer Volvo's are Nice trucks ! I do feel your pain with the auto's,,,, I've driven them and although the fuel curve is much better than the manuals,,,, it was a BAD experiment !!!! Backing into the dock makes me look like a rookie driver,,,, which (while tooting my own horn,,,) I am not.....
My Dad taught me,,,, if you have to pull up just once while putting a trailer to the dock,,,, you are a Loser !!! lol
dats funny ....

on auto shift ..... hold fuel peddle down .... work backward with brake

ya ya ..I know it burns up the clutch ...... maybe the guys that drive them all the time can do it with out doing this .... but I can't ... and I don't like bouncing my head off the back glass .....

if that is the way he wants it thats the way he gets it .....

dats funny ....

on auto shift ..... hold fuel peddle down .... work backward with brake

ya ya ..I know it burns up the clutch ...... maybe the guys that drive them all the time can do it with out doing this .... but I can't ... and I don't like bouncing my head off the back glass .....

if that is the way he wants it thats the way he gets it .....

I tried that.... The ones I've driven go into neutral when your foot is on the brake......

there a Joke you ought to see us in the snow trying to hook up in our gravel I mean golf gourse im not shure I think we are really special alot more than 18 holes I can tell you that plus two sink holes one of the guys found lastweek the tractor rested on the fuel tank till the hook came and got him out

I tried that.... The ones I've driven go into neutral when your foot is on the brake......
forget your a truck driver and ...:shift:...try pushing the right foot down ... more ....and using the left foot like a clutch ...:hide:

I know its not good on the truck ..:TR10driving03: ....but neither is a sore noggin