Yellow | Electronic Logging Devices

I thought it was a good thing, when they converted my pumpkin to power assisted steering.
085233f245e5ebc34b11503c8df5a04f.jpg
I'm getting old. I remember those.

Reactions: mud
In a head on collision,yea, you need seat belts driving that city tractor. With the size of that windshield one would make a big exit hole without a seat belt. Wonder if anyone pulling doubles would be over length with the dolly hanging on the front bumper. Is it even legal in most states? Ever hear of one coming off the bumper rolling underneath, & ripping open a oil pan or cutting an air line? Just wondering. von.
Actually, I did have a dolly break off of the front of my tractor. It wasn't a pumpkin but a Ford Louisville. I was coming up the interstate and the dolly broke off of the front bumper and went under the tractor. Sparks were ah flying. I stopped the tractor and was able to load the destroyed dolly into the trailer. Went back to the yard, and it was no big deal back then.

Once you log onto the system, your 14 hour clock starts and it doesn't stop. How long do you guys have to wait to start collecting delay pay?
Pay starts once you go past your start time. Starts immediately on wait going thru terminals and breakdowns. Layover start different in each region.

Old. They changed the way they spell does in the 30's. Lol. . . ol.
(spell check. Predictions. My phone spells words. the wrong way all the time. In fact I had to edit this twice! And it's still not right )