FedEx Freight | Emetoh vs Fedex Class Action

Its funny how task pay, lets say drop and hook takes 1/2 hr and you get paid an hour, now your hourly and it takes an hour, speed limit really ? Dont know many drivers that drive 55 in a 55 more like 60 but now your hourly so its 53-55, or never took breaks but now you do, it all adds up to an extra day to get to the nw so they'll go around you or put it on pt. How many truck drivers make 90-100 k a year ? I do, 2% cola this year , so, you all think your under paid and over worked, go back to school, get a different job, if i hated this place as much as some of you I'd quit, not worth my mental state to constantly think this place is screwing me or how i can get even with the pricks that run this place
How do you get 2% COLA? Or, are you a city driver? Or a kook-aid drinker that believes management? Road got less than 1% actual COLA this year.

One of the allegations stated on the notice was, “company failed to reimburse employees for use of their personal cell phones for business purposes”. I bring this up because I repeatedly got into heated arguments with a certain dispatcher who had no problem expecting me to contact a residential customer with my own phone (all the while he had a company provided phone sitting on his desk!) just because the appt clerk entered “please call 1 hour before delivery” on the delivery receipt. Kudos to you Mr. Emetoh!
Interesting as I’m a road driver and have a company provided phone to use while I’m at work ???