XPO | Employee Appreciation.

Yeah were eating good, fruit and popcorn! I guess today I assume its cokes and hotdogs, almost like a used car lot having a blowout weekend sale! lol

We get Subs today......and me being a linehaul driver I just got word I got no run......so not sure if i'll get a sub or not when I come in to work dock at 11pm. Cant even run 10 drivers a night at my barn anymore.....its sad.

Wow our only hot meal this week was a omelet.. a snack bag and ice cream rounds out the week. We used to get wings, pizza, dogs, chicken breast, bagels

I wouldnt eat a dam thing upsf gives us employees. I work for a paycheck. Not for some slop off of a roach coach or a taco truck. Even when it was overnite i wouldnt eat their sympathy food. They give u a hot dog today, and discharge tomorrow. You should tell ur boss, keep your food, and that should save the company enuf $ to let ur road drivers run their own freight, and kick out the contractors who get all the big miles.

ya at our barn all week with all the drivers on o.t. cooking lots of dollars pissed away. I guess that is why they have a cdl.....Cooking Drivers Lunch....:tribehasspoken: