XPO | Employee Appreciation.

and remember... keep your cholesterol low for that health assessment to cut cost on your insurance...

FUFUFUUFUUUU...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, a stop the union meeting. Why should the company care if the drivers are getting screwed? Why does the company care if the drivers go Union?
They are not worried about you people going (UNION), they have beat you down so long most don't know any different!:1036316054::Violin:

Heard xcn had spaghetti and dsr balls today.Everytime they have one of these things it cost the drivers,I heard they are useing drivers to replace fos's if the fos calls off,I say use one of the new dock workers or sub service drivers they are giveing them our bids anyway!

and remember... keep your cholesterol low for that health assessment to cut cost on your insurance...

FUFUFUUFUUUU...

I really wouldn't worry about a cholesterol level or that health assessment test because were going to be blessed with Obamacare (sarc of course) which covers orthopedic correction for weak knees and spine implants for drivers that let's this company get away with feeding us full of this crap during employee appreciation !

Last edited by a moderator:
They showed their appreciation 3 out of 5 days at our barn,apples and oranges mon,tues-icecream wed.and spaghetti and con-way drivers balls thurs.nothing friday,wait I did see some new dock workers,never mind.