FedEx Freight | Employee discounts

Go to any FedEx World Service Center or FedEx Kinkos and you'll get the discount. I usually put my employee number on the shipping paper like EMPL 1234567, etc.

We get a discount on Ground and Express overnight, but not on 2 day air from what I understand. I think it's 50% off Ground (unless it falls in their minimum charge rule, which is why FredEx probably just got 30%) and 75% off Express Next Day.

Kinkos should follow the discount rule and you usually need to show your ID.

roog

We were told that we only get a discount at Express, in fact thay said Kinkos could not give us an employee discount. I have sent several packages through Express and they will let me choose next day or 2 or 3 day service. The associates at Express told me we can not get our employee discount with ground.

We were told that we only get a discount at Express, in fact thay said Kinkos could not give us an employee discount. I have sent several packages through Express and they will let me choose next day or 2 or 3 day service. The associates at Express told me we can not get our employee discount with ground.
They told you an untruth
I've used ground many times and have always gotten a discount, and shipped from Kinkos, they also sent a fax for free, pretty nice people.
'

FM

Kinkos is trying...

I think it all depends on the Kinkos and how well the staff is trained. Mine are all in the dark and seem to care a less about being there. I went to Kinkos with 4 Express packages and they told me I need to go to a World Center for my discount soooo , that's where I was going in the first place but since I was driving by I stopped to see what they had to say. It was a waste of time. My counter girls at the World Center were happy to see old Smokestack as usual , may I add with smiles on their faces even with the long lines in front of the 3 of them. A Merry Christmas to my girls at the ramp (World Center) and off I go. No loss no harm.

Went to Kinkos last week and received the discount,went today and was told I could not use the discount this week because of Christmas. Said I could start using after the holidays.

Yea, there seems to be no consistency. On the Ground discount, it's 50%. However, there is a minimum charge, so if it normally would be $7-8 it's not going to drop the price to $3.50-4. Most of my Ground shipments end up being $5 and some change unless they are really large.

I shipped the OEM exhaust pipes from my motorcycle and I got the full 50% then because the box was big and heavy.

Most Kinko's are Authorized Shipping Centers and we are eligible for the discounts ALWAYS, I don't know if there is a discount on actual Kinko's services though.

You do need to show your ID badge to get the discount and be the actual person on the badge, I sent my wife one time and they wouldn't let her use it and I had to go back.

roog

Yea, there seems to be no consistency. On the Ground discount, it's 50%. However, there is a minimum charge, so if it normally would be $7-8 it's not going to drop the price to $3.50-4. Most of my Ground shipments end up being $5 and some change unless they are really large.

I shipped the OEM exhaust pipes from my motorcycle and I got the full 50% then because the box was big and heavy.

Most Kinko's are Authorized Shipping Centers and we are eligible for the discounts ALWAYS, I don't know if there is a discount on actual Kinko's services though.

You do need to show your ID badge to get the discount and be the actual person on the badge, I sent my wife one time and they wouldn't let her use it and I had to go back.

roog
True - and there is a 30% discount on Kinko's services (copies, pictures, business cards, etc)

Rob

i could tell you off the top of my head where 10 ups stores are an only one fxkink.a little of topic but when i ship small stuff i use the usps it very cheap ot times cheaper than using ground with our discount and cheaper than brown:nutkick:

14wheeler, I too have used USPS, nut mostly before FX bought Kinko's, I had to go out of my way for a FX location, now Kinko's is as close as the Post Office.

Also I ordered a light bar from JCWhitney, it came by USPS, took 4 days from Chicago to St Louis, it is 5 ft long and arrived bent in half, sent it back, next one arrived a week later..... same deal.

I called them again and said look, this makes twice, how about trying a different carrier, she agreed and the following day I got my light bar via FX Ground intact, overnight from Chicago rather than a week.

FM

Went to Kinkos last week and received the discount,went today and was told I could not use the discount this week because of Christmas. Said I could start using after the holidays.

I had a box shipped to the Phillapines on the 18th it was recieved in manilla on the 21st. Got my full fed-ex discount. The box was 20-20-18 inches and weighed 26 pounds all it cost was $111.00 I have shipped a cell phone to manilla on Brown it cost $86.00 and they lost it. The folks at Fed-ex Kinkos were a great help. When they found out that I worked for FNL they said welcome a board.
Can't wait to to get more of the Fed-ex discounts!!:funky: :

light bar hmm for what may i ask?

Probably not what your picturing, lol.

585486.jpg

FM

nice truck.i ask santa for a similar one instead i got new boxers
I liked it, but Ford wouldn't stand behind it (actually maybe they were hiding behind it) when it came to warranty repair, so rather than fight with them, they have more time and money than I, I now have a Dodge, which thus far has been perfect ;)
279504.jpg

Hope your Christmas was great.

FM