XPO | Employee lockers

NorthTXcon-way

TB Veteran
Credits
Does anyone have lockers that they can lock? We haven't been able to lock lockers for several years now. We can't go to our cars on the clock and have nowhere to store our stuff.

xen has lockable lockers in the shower room, but limited in number. its sad you have toworry about your stuff with fellow workers around. maybe trhow your stuff on the T.M.s desk and tell him you didnt want to steal time by running to your car.:hysterical:

Does anyone have lockers that they can lock? We haven't been able to lock lockers for several years now. We can't go to our cars on the clock and have nowhere to store our stuff.

I'm thinking a big duffle bag with a lock on it for the bulk items and a brief case with a lock on it for paperwork items.
Bring in only what you will be using and take home anything you do not use.
Start your own downsizing program. No need to be a pack rat.

Honestly. There really is no reason to have lockers.

I can think of a couple reasons.
A number of people at this location ride motorcycles to work. A secure place to store that expensive gear would be nice.

I can think of a couple reasons.
A number of people at this location ride motorcycles to work. A secure place to store that expensive gear would be nice.

My old terminal had that issue. They told the rider to either lock it up on his bike or carry it with him as they did not want to be responsible for any of those items.
If you have a good management team, they will probably let you store it in the office out of sight.

The skinny lockers we did have were issued by the Uniform company for uniforms only and nothing else.
However, everyone used it for everything else and pissed off the uniform route man on delivery day. When he opened up the main lockers everyone's stuff fell out of it and he didn't know which locker it fell out of. So he kicked it to the curb.:biglaugh:
I don't blame him with the amount of crap everyone stored.

Mr. M said that he was going to check into lockers for LDA some that we could lock and that they would have a universal key so that they can unlock them if need be. I would love a locker... I have 3 mapscos and a car charger for my phones (because I cant count on dispatch charging it for me) I have paper work such as door knockers and bols and return stickers and pro labels...come on a lockers not a bad thing. I heard the reason they took them out of lda is because someone brought a Gun to work...thats a worry but if someone is going to do that they will do it with or without a locker.:hide:

Mr. M said that he was going to check into lockers for LDA some that we could lock and that they would have a universal key so that they can unlock them if need be. I would love a locker... I have 3 mapscos and a car charger for my phones (because I cant count on dispatch charging it for me) I have paper work such as door knockers and bols and return stickers and pro labels...come on a lockers not a bad thing. I heard the reason they took them out of lda is because someone brought a Gun to work...thats a worry but if someone is going to do that they will do it with or without a locker.:hide:
Have them charge your phone, Get the paper work together each day, Store all con-way things at con-way and get paid to do it. All the personal things you use to do your job now stay at home. Problem fixed!

Have them charge your phone, Get the paper work together each day, Store all con-way things at con-way and get paid to do it. All the personal things you use to do your job now stay at home. Problem fixed!

I could not agree more.

I heard the reason they took them out of lda is because someone brought a Gun to work...thats a worry but if someone is going to do that they will do it with or without a locker.:hide:

.......Typical knee jerk reaction.

It would be disappointing if it were not expected.

i'll just continue to walk back and forth to the parking lot with my stuff . someone stole a $0.29 ruler out of my log book:tongue0002: pretty sad, but it doesn't surprise me considering some of the:redneck: i work with. just think if i had left something good laying around. i'll get off my :soapbox: now. --:boat:

i'll just continue to walk back and forth to the parking lot with my stuff . someone stole a $0.29 ruler out of my log book:tongue0002: pretty sad, but it doesn't surprise me considering some of the:redneck: i work with. just think if i had left something good laying around. i'll get off my :soapbox: now. --:boat:
That's just it, we can't go back to the parking lot if we're on the clock.

That's just it, we can't go back to the parking lot if we're on the clock.
If some of you guys are just realizing this, you've got a world of hurt coming your way.
That's a no brainer in the Western Region. It's equivalent to stealing time.

It is the same at FXF or at least in my barn.

Lockers

:smilie_132: WHERE YOU FROM??? XCA GRT PLACE NO PRISON YET!! YES WE CAN LOCK W/OUR OWN LOCKS AND WE DONT EVEN HAVE TO GIVE OUR TM A KEY:hysterical: :hysterical:

They told us to take them off or they would be cut off
Sooooo....... , They had to cut mine off .