XPO | Employee lockers

By The Way I'm New To This Wine Board For Truckers/ So Can You Pl Tell How To Start My Own Thread? THC Sir
I like to call this a informational tool.Top left corner of your screen it should say new thread. If you think this is vining you most be one of the few true believers.

Ha Ha Thx Sir But I Dont See Anything On Top Left Or Am I Jst Blind

Go to the Specific Forum you want to post a new thread in, but don't go into that forum.
You will see a button near the top left that says NEW THREAD. Click it and post away following the rules of the message boards.

well if you guys have shop and are in good terms with the mechanics maybe you can keep your crap there we have a few that keep there stuff in my shop. but only a few since most drivers dont like us

?

i never said i was leaving you i wouldn't want to upset all of my fans! i can look at both! hey and have a great thanks giving everybody!! and rr whats wrong with what i do for a living?

Nothing wrong with what you do for a living, in fact, nothing is wrong with any occupation. You guys are underpaid, compared with most places.