Yellow | Employee Shortage

Giving back 15% of what? They gave nothing back. They weren't here for the vote nor was their pay ever reduced because they werent here. They have the deduction but what are they deducting it from? They are told what the starting wage is and thats what they are paid.

How can you claim that new hires are not giving back? Is it not true that a new hires' paycheck stub shows the 15% removal of wages? Are you saying that because they weren't hired 5 years ago they cannot see a calculated reduction of wages? Are you stipulating that todays new hire will not be effected by the 15% give-back 4 years after their anniversary? Are you advocating that because the new hire agreed to accept employment including a 15% pay reduction that is in addition to the NMFA new hire pay rates, there is no actual 15% reduction of wage?

Is it very difficult to breath while your cranium is anally encapsulated?

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you claim that new hires are not giving back? Is it not true that a new hires' paycheck stub shows the 15% removal of wages? Are you saying that because they weren't hired 5 years ago they cannot see a calculated reduction of wages? Is it very difficult to breath while your cranium is anally encapsulated?
I would say it should feel different for them since they're new off the street. It is not like they were working for more than they are now.

How can you claim that new hires are not giving back? Is it not true that a new hires' paycheck stub shows the 15% removal of wages? Are you saying that because they weren't hired 5 years ago they cannot see a calculated reduction of wages? Is it very difficult to breath while your cranium is anally encapsulated?

Get some reading comprehension and perhaps you will understand. I dont have any crayons handy to draw you a picture so I am unable to come down to your intelligence level.

Get some reading comprehension and perhaps you will understand. I dont have any crayons handy to draw you a picture so I am unable to come down to your intelligence level.
I asked 6 questions and you failed to answer 1.

Do you really believe that I need to "Get some reading comprehension..."?

I asked 6 questions and you failed to answer 1.

Do you really believe that I need to "Get some reading comprehension..."?

Ive answered all those questions in previous posts in this thread. You're either too lazy or too stupid to look. Either way I'm not doing the work for you.

I was looking for RPE(Revenue Per Employee) Data. I believe it used to be around $1,000,000 in 2005. Look what it is now. Quote from a website:

Below are the three companies in the Trucking industry with the lowest Revenue Per Employee (RPE). Analysts use RPE as a measure to compare the productivity of companies in the same industry.

Covenant Transportation ranks lowest with a an RPE of $140,000. Following is PAM Transportation Services with a an RPE of $152,000. Saia ranks third lowest with a an RPE of $152,000.

YRC Worldwide follows with a an RPE of $152,000, and Werner Enterprises rounds out the bottom five with a an RPE of $165,000.

SmarTrend recommended that subscribers consider buying shares of YRC Worldwide on January 21st, 2014 as our technology indicated a new Uptrend was in progress when shares hit $18.07. Since that recommendation, shares of YRC Worldwide have risen 22.2%. We continue to monitor YRC Worldwide for any potential shift so investors can protect gains and will alert SmarTrend subscribers immediately.

Below is the highest revenue per employee. Landstar is tops.

Landstar System has the Highest Revenue Per Employee in the Trucking Industry (LSTR, UACL, CAR, JBHT, DTG) | Comtex SmarTrend

there is no shortage of drivers.
Its a perge of senior men and teamster .
once the get rid of teamsters they will get all the part time $14 workers they want

Kinda hard to give back what you've never had,

If the 15% ever ended the new hires would be getting a raise not a give back,

Either way you look at it it all sucks

The only reason the 15% is shown on the checks is because the dues are based on the rate before give back not after.....................

The only reason the 15% is shown on the checks is because the dues are based on the rate before give back not after.....................

Not true. Dues are based on the payrate AFTER 15%. When we gaveback our dues (at least where I am) went down.