TForce | Enough Union, is there any new rumors?

I don't know about all this rumor talk. But I do know that everyone should get involved in the 401k plan. As the years go on, It will be harder and harder to retire with a comfortable income. Make it happen, INVEST!

Great advice BusterNite. After retirement your income will pretty much stay the same but inflation will catch up to you faster than you think

For those of you that don't know much about investing, hire a financial adviser. You don't have to be rich to have one. People with pretty basic financial situations can get one for less than $500 a year.

Great advice BusterNite. After retirement your income will pretty much stay the same but inflation will catch up to you faster than you think

For those of you that don't know much about investing, hire a financial adviser. You don't have to be rich to have one. People with pretty basic financial situations can get one for less than $500 a year.

I could not agree with you people anymore.

thebeerboy you know thats one rumor that will never fly on these truckingboards.
You my friend are living in a dream world of all your own.
And thats a big 10-4 for sure driver!!!!!

The truth will set you free

I heard that Mike E likes to bend over a different UPSF driver every day...Oh wait a minute,that is a fact and not a rumor...sorry:Bondage:

I think le* and gordo* have had more practice bending you over than eskew ever will.....And I think you must have liked it all these years because you let them do it. wake up driver and at least get kissed.