FedEx Freight | Enough With the Union crap!!!

Socal_FedEx

DDDUUUHHHHHH
Credits
I use to like coming on this board just to see the rumors and general **** chat about our company...we use to have some good threads about or jobs and some fun threads too..now I don't like coming here anymore..to much union crap being shoved down on throats on here and this board is not enjoyable anymore! Does anyone else miss the days of the old board before the union trolls started coming on here? But now almost ever thread made is about the union this....union that...what the union could do for you but they can't promise you anything! I want the old threads back!

I use to like coming on this board just to see the rumors and general **** chat about our company...we use to have some good threads about or jobs and some fun threads too..now I don't like coming here anymore..to much union crap being shoved down on throats on here and this board is not enjoyable anymore! Does anyone else miss the days of the old board before the union trolls started coming on here? But now almost ever thread made is about the union this....union that...what the union could do for you but they can't promise you anything! I want the old threads back!

Most of us here want our old company back, but that ain't gonna happen either. You can please some people some of the time, but ya can't please all of the people all of the time. Relax and take a nap

Luckily for you , you can scroll down past the threads with union content. I don't believe you are forced to read any of them.
Pretty sure your post in itself is a post about what you don't want to see posts about.
I for one am very interested in what is being said because often times where there is smoke there is fire.

Most of us here want our old company back, but that ain't gonna happen either. You can please some people some of the time, but ya can't please all of the people all of the time. Relax and take a nap

I'd like to relax and roll a fat one then maybe take a nap......but like you said that ain't gonna happen (until I retire at least!)

Where have you been sleeping...under a rock....You can't tell me you haven't gotten splattered by the BS crap. Our ONLY source of leverage IS to organize....We don't WANT this....it has been forced.

Wow! You do know you don't have to open the union threads right. Just saying

I use to like coming on this board just to see the rumors and general **** chat about our company...we use to have some good threads about or jobs and some fun threads too..now I don't like coming here anymore..to much union crap being shoved down on throats on here and this board is not enjoyable anymore! Does anyone else miss the days of the old board before the union trolls started coming on here?
This board was boring before all this talk and really wasn't that active. And most of us aren't trolls. We work here .

i use to like coming on this board just to see the rumors and general **** chat about our company...we use to have some good threads about or jobs and some fun threads too..now i don't like coming here anymore..to much union crap being shoved down on throats on here and this board is not enjoyable anymore! Does anyone else miss the days of the old board before the union trolls started coming on here? But now almost ever thread made is about the union this....union that...what the union could do for you but they can't promise you anything! I want the old threads back!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Take a look at was has transpired in the last 10 YEARS.. And wonder why (they have problems) Do you drive Blind Folded? Do you walk Blind Folded? Do you attend Meetings Blind Folded? I Also don't care for The Union.... But it has TO STOP!!! The CRAP that is fed at THE MEETINGS was and is created by MISHAPS by our leaders... Pitiful raises to our benefits and Healthcare....This place is making money HAND OVER FIST! Have you kept up with our STOCK LATELY? Don't bother gripping at me about Driver's wages when THE INDUSTRY sets the wages NOT ME.... We are held accountable FOR EVERTHING! Now they ( Pad the numbers constantly ) And we as drivers suffer for there Mishaps ALL THE TIME!

I can't censor the thoughts of others... Truckingboards motto since 1999 has been "When you want o know what's going on" .
Truckingboards as a website is neither Union nor Anti-Union, this forum is for all. It's everyone's right to agree or disagree with another users stance on the Union, we don't allow it to be one sided here like other places, we feel it's up to the user to decide how he feels.

Ignore threads you are not interested in and read/respond to those that interest you.

I can't censor the thoughts of others... Truckingboards motto since 1999 has been "When you want o know what's going on" .
Truckingboards as a website is neither Union nor Anti-Union, this forum is for all. It's everyone's right to agree or disagree with another users stance on the Union, we don't allow it to be one sided here like other places, we feel it's up to the user to decide how he feels.

Ignore threads you are not interested in and read/respond to those that interest you.
The person who complained about union threads started one....priceless....

I remember many, many years back I spent 6 years fighting for this country which allows everyone the opportunity to have freedom of speech.

I remember many, many years back I spent 6 years fighting for this country which allows everyone the opportunity to have freedom of speech.

I can't guarantee freedom of speech for everything but as long as it's clean and civil it is allowed here.