FedEx Freight | Enough With the Union crap!!!

I can't guarantee freedom of speech for everything but as long as it's clean and civil it is allowed here.

Does that mean as long as RC is clean and civil he can burn someone a new butt when they make someone out to be stupid when they have trouble spelling?

Does that mean as long as RC is clean and civil he can burn someone a new butt when they make someone out to be stupid when they have trouble spelling?

I've learned not to get excited about spelling, grammar or punctuation since I'm one of the biggest abusers, but when they misspell FEDAX it just had to be a typo.

I don't get excited about it either. However when someone has to make a point about it and call the person stupid, what point does that serve?

I'm not a great speller either, I usually only point out the irony when someone calls a person "stoopid", "ideot", or "dumm". If you are going to challenge the intelligence of another person at least make sure you spell everything correctly while doing so.

I always click on write mail, type out the piece of vital information I'm trying to get across. Hit spell check, get rid of all those little squiggly red lines, then read it again.. If I can figure out what I'm trying to say it gets pasted to TB. Makes me look like I got past the 8th grade. TP

TP, not everybody values book smarts over street smarts ;)

Personally I'd prefer an employee with a nice balance of both. If that's not possible and I have to chose one over the other, street smarts hands down, every time all the time.

I use to like coming on this board just to see the rumors and general **** chat about our company...we use to have some good threads about or jobs and some fun threads too..now I don't like coming here anymore..to much union crap being shoved down on throats on here and this board is not enjoyable anymore! Does anyone else miss the days of the old board before the union trolls started coming on here? But now almost ever thread made is about the union this....union that...what the union could do for you but they can't promise you anything! I want the old threads back!

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/central-transport-vitran/107348-%243000-sign-bonus-bath-pa-central-transport-hiring.html

No talk about Union on their boards plus a sign on bonus. :guinesssmilie:

Did he mean the truth is in the mall? Cause thars nuthin but BS in the younyun hall. Must have been a typo, He had to have meant mall. Or maybe stall,cause thars always BS in the stall. Or maybe truth is in the fall, something happening in the fall that's true. Wait, could have been truth is in the call ,somebody calling with truth! Truth about what? Your local hall? What hall? Ok I'm going to go back and read this entire thread over again. I'll get back with yuns if thread makes any sense whatsoever. Hold it, tall, truth is in the tall ! Truth in tall, hhhhmmmmm..............

Did he mean the truth is in the mall? Cause thars nuthin but BS in the younyun hall. Must have been a typo, He had to have meant mall. Or maybe stall,cause thars always BS in the stall. Or maybe truth is in the fall, something happening in the fall that's true. Wait, could have been truth is in the call ,somebody calling with truth! Truth about what? Your local hall? What hall? Ok I'm going to go back and read this entire thread over again. I'll get back with yuns if thread makes any sense whatsoever. Hold it, tall, truth is in the tall ! Truth in tall, hhhhmmmmm..............

Simple truth: If you like the way things have been going, do NOTHING. The pay, benefits , respectful treatment, job security, or lack thereof will continue on the current trend.

This board was boring before all this talk and really wasn't that active. And most of us aren't trolls. We work here .

It's you the people that bring the content here so if it's boring you my friend then you should bring your views and opinion here for it to be discussed.