Estes | Estes purchases Yellow Equipment

I am thankful , but i also know crap when i see it.
I can tell you the tractor I was assigned was taken care of by the driver..... maintenance was another issue.... they didn't like to fix stuff..... it was almost like they knew the company was going under.

But what I'm trying to say is quite a few Holland drivers took pride in their equipment.

Hey you might even find one that says Stimpy on the door....lol last time I knew it was in Buffalo.

I can tell you the tractor I was assigned was taken care of by the driver..... maintenance was another issue.... they didn't like to fix stuff..... it was almost like they knew the company was going under.

But what I'm trying to say is quite a few Holland drivers took pride in their equipment.

Hey you might even find one that says Stimpy on the door....lol last time I knew it was in Buffalo.
I was just replying on the central tractors. They are being used for yard dogs. I agree on the mechanics comment. However i have seen mechanics at Estes that either dont know what they are doing or just dont care. Makes you wonder how they got the job.

Estes Express Lines has reached an agreement with Daimler (Freightliner) to purchase 135 Yellow Corp tractors across the country. This comes before the proposed Equipment Auction Yellow plans to have this fall, but these units were not yet paid off/owned by Yellow Corp. This cash move again shows Estes’ commitment to the future growth of their LTL capacity.
All trucks are geared to 61.50 mph at our barn in Mississippi hope Estes turns them up for their drivers

Seen some in Knoxville behind shop. Dont look to bad, but looks isnt what pulls. Heard a driver saying they look like twin screws but dont have the power of a twin screw. One of the set of wheels in back is rolling free with no pull power. Dont know what that means but the driver seemed pretty sure he knew what he was talking about.
Holland ran tag axles for years. Their old Aeromax and Sterlings had an air adjustable tag axle that worked great for winter weather driving.

All trucks are geared to 61.50 mph at our barn in Mississippi hope Estes turns them up for their drivers
They are bitchen now that all the drivers speed according to samsara. All these years of safe drivers then they get samsara and oh looky looky. To many office people wanting to micro manage every thing. If the drivers aint wrecking or bringing in speeding tickets please let them drive. Id like to see the office people get out and drive for a week under the same none sense they want us to do. They make a simple job of getting freight from point A to point B and make more stressful than it has to be.