XPO | Ethics hotline

PACONWAYDUDE

TB Lurker
Credits
What's our Ethic Hotline number? I don't think it exists. It's not posted anywhere in our barn. Then again I never looked around any FAC's either. I should check that out some time. It's talked about in the manual and says at your facility and intranet.

What's our Ethic Hotline number? I don't think it exists. It's not posted anywhere in our barn. Then again I never looked around any FAC's either. I should check that out some time. It's talked about in the manual and says at your facility and intranet.

I'm sure it will show up here soon, but check your bulletin boards. It's posted behind glass.
Take a picture of it with your cellphone.

I don`t know it off hand but I can have the # for you tuesday!:1036316054:

It should be post at all centers. I p.m.ed you the numbers.

what ethics!! at conway? what a concept!
when you dial the number you are put on hold for one cycle of there commerical and hung up on. ethics my foot,you as a driver will be blamed

Originally Posted by PACONWAYDUDE
(What's our Ethic Hotline number? I don't think it exists. It's not posted anywhere in our barn. Then again I never looked around any FAC's either. I should check that out some time. It's talked about in the manual and says at your facility and intranet.) There is a 800 number if you want to call ( 1-800-638-1486 ) open 24/7/365, make sure that you have all your facts together with proof. When you call you do not have to give them your name, ask them for you code number and mark it down somewhere on your proof. In about two days they will ask you to call them back and give them your code number and then they will tell you if you have a case or not. If you have a case, they will give you several ways you can go about it. Then it is up to you to make your mind up what you want to do. They were not put there to give you advice about law or steer you to a lawyer. They were put there to let you know if you have an ethiics case or not. This is not a company function, but is and has to be paid for by the company. Now if you want the company to check it out for you, you can go to [email protected] , and let the company look into it.

Originally Posted by PACONWAYDUDE
(What's our Ethic Hotline number? I don't think it exists. It's not posted anywhere in our barn. Then again I never looked around any FAC's either. I should check that out some time. It's talked about in the manual and says at your facility and intranet.) There is a 800 number if you want to call ( 1-800-638-1486 ) open 24/7/365, make sure that you have all your facts together with proof. When you call you do not have to give them your name, ask them for you code number and mark it down somewhere on your proof. In about two days they will ask you to call them back and give them your code number and then they will tell you if you have a case or not. If you have a case, they will give you several ways you can go about it. Then it is up to you to make your mind up what you want to do. They were not put there to give you advice about law or steer you to a lawyer. They were put there to let you know if you have an ethiics case or not. This is not a company function, but is and has to be paid for by the company. Now if you want the company to check it out for you, you can go to [email protected] , and let the company look into it.
So is this the # to call if, lets say you had a coworker selling stolen/ pirated DVD's ?

Let me start by saying I work for Roadway. A few years ago, I had a problem with a supervisor. Even my Shop steward and terminal manager were on my side in this matter. They both told me to call EthicsPoint, which is the service Roadway used for ethics problems. I decided to make the call and trust me, these people are NOT your friend. In actuality, they are an insturment of the company. Even with the promise of anonimity they still try to pry enough information out of you so the company knows who you are. In the long run, it is the whistleblower that gets in trouble and not the instigator. I will try to find more information and will post when I do so. Trust me, this is no different than trying to resolve a problem directly with your company Human Resources Supervisor. Bottom line is they all look out for the company and not the individual.

I thought there was something wrong with this thread...two pages in, and it doesnt have anything negative..oh yeah, it's 7 years old..

What ethics?:horse****::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Let me start by saying I work for Roadway. A few years ago, I had a problem with a supervisor. Even my Shop steward and terminal manager were on my side in this matter. They both told me to call EthicsPoint, which is the service Roadway used for ethics problems. I decided to make the call and trust me, these people are NOT your friend. In actuality, they are an insturment of the company. Even with the promise of anonimity they still try to pry enough information out of you so the company knows who you are. In the long run, it is the whistleblower that gets in trouble and not the instigator. I will try to find more information and will post when I do so. Trust me, this is no different than trying to resolve a problem directly with your company Human Resources Supervisor. Bottom line is they all look out for the company and not the individual.

Here's the number: 1-800-638-1486
:hysterical:

Ethics?????:hysterical::hysterical: What ethics have they installed in this business,,, An 800 taddle tail line.... That's ethics?