XPO | every company claims to be # 1

The #1 carrier is the one the checks don't bounce and pay your bills. They all have their goods & bads.

Tell everyone our second rate rental driver is number one like our company??
It high-lited Colin Braun's career. Way back when he was racing the go-carts and others cars at various stages in his life. And I not making fun of the guy, It was actually a very well produced DVD. It actually opened with Jack Sprague winning a race. So I guess they're saying we went from this to.... this. What was really funny was when Troy H. started the DVD, he said "let's watch this DVD about Conway racing with Colin.....uh, you know"

Didn't even know his last name.:chairshot:

I'm not into racing ,but why did they get rid of Sprague? Did he quit becouse of getting wrote up too may times for loosing races?

It high-lited Colin Braun's career. Way back when he was racing the go-carts and others cars at various stages in his life. And I not making fun of the guy, It was actually a very well produced DVD. It actually opened with Jack Sprague winning a race. So I guess they're saying we went from this to.... this. What was really funny was when Troy H. started the DVD, he said "let's watch this DVD about Conway racing with Colin.....uh, you know"

Didn't even know his last name.:chairshot:

I think I posted that video 5 days ago.
Is this the video beerfd?

Con-way Racing 2008