XPO | every company claims to be # 1

Quit drinking the cool-aid
What some don`t beleive in the company cool-aid ??? It`s the same as coke vs. pepsi, or BK vs, mcD`s to me I just get a kick out of the videos..... Now go out there and work through lunch for P&D, Or don`t stop on the way to a reship because you will be late for L/H. A customer doesn`t care if you have a lunch and get your breaker in a half hour later, but the company does care, enough to turn the trucks down, then your TM wants to know why you were 2 minutes late to the FAC on a 250 mile run. DRINK UP MY FRIENDS THE KOOL-AID is on me!!!!!!

What some don`t beleive in the company cool-aid ??? It`s the same as coke vs. pepsi, or BK vs, mcD`s to me I just get a kick out of the videos..... Now go out there and work through lunch for P&D, Or don`t stop on the way to a reship because you will be late for L/H. A customer doesn`t care if you have a lunch and get your breaker in a half hour later, but the company does care, enough to turn the trucks down, then your TM wants to know why you were 2 minutes late to the FAC on a 250 mile run. DRINK UP MY FRIENDS THE KOOL-AID is on me!!!!!!
What I should have said there is drink up while the kool-aid is still free! Pretty soon they will charge us for that too, and call it an enhancement! :hide:

Number 1

Wait a minute-CON-way is number 1- number 1 in the master of spin- number 1 in buying influence from political people ( ie- 2004 pension law ( and other things) that I will mention later )- number 1 in getting rid of very good people, no matter how good of a job that the person does- number 1 in tripping over a dollar to pick up a dime. I will stop here and let everyone add to the list of why we are number 1.:clap::Poke::Duel::greedy: