ABF | Excessive overtime

Thanks a lot 1984SW’s. Bertha read your post and now wants me to go get her a few pounds of pulled pork and one of them “cheese boards”. I tried to tell her you said “chess board” but it was too late. So, I am off to get pulled pork and a few block’s of cheese. LOL!!!
Maybe Breezy will send you one of them jars of squirrel gravy if you ask him.

Always happy to lend a hand to the unfortunate
Uncle Breezy we have two welfare squirrels that eat out of the bird feeder and the sleep on top the fence everyday .... If times get hard their days are number.

images

Remember if you gotta shoot a squirrel use a tiny rifle that can hit em in the head without messing up the rest of it too much.

Those are a bit too small for me to plink. I cannot resolve the ballistics that fine.

I usually go the other way. Big bore. You will hit something more or less where it needs to be and maybe wait a while.

Deer meat is my favorite. The Venison, if fried right on a good skillet its powerful medicine for the dead of winter. Ive had that privileged a few times in life and frankly it was a gift by the people who taught me how to cook the stuff.

And the best of all? Its as you got it from the Forest. No Government anything except at the processor.

What bothers me is that there is a particular squirrel on my land where I am and has lived oh maybe 8 years now. He was one of three survivors out of maybe 14 total until predators got into the patch last year.

He has a tiny brain. But damn if he does remember exactly where all of the 5000 nuts are buried on the patch. I cannot remember ::shit:: about stuff that really matters anymore sometimes.

In bad winters I'll have him on the window sash taking a little something out of the saucer about a foot away. All of it gets stored.

Ahhhh 1984S , I just send Murder Cat , get em Boy , get em for Dad and don't mess it up !
I'm a dog person but some cats are unique & you gotta love em. Murder cat sounds like one, our long gone Fat Fred was one also. Used to bring the feet of birds & lay them at our front door. Mrs Hook would get so angry and cuss him, I on the other hand would laugh my arse off.:438:

Remember if you gotta shoot a squirrel use a tiny rifle that can hit em in the head without messing up the rest of it too much.

Those are a bit too small for me to plink. I cannot resolve the ballistics that fine.

I usually go the other way. Big bore. You will hit something more or less where it needs to be and maybe wait a while.

Deer meat is my favorite. The Venison, if fried right on a good skillet its powerful medicine for the dead of winter. Ive had that privileged a few times in life and frankly it was a gift by the people who taught me how to cook the stuff.

And the best of all? Its as you got it from the Forest. No Government anything except at the processor.

What bothers me is that there is a particular squirrel on my land where I am and has lived oh maybe 8 years now. He was one of three survivors out of maybe 14 total until predators got into the patch last year.

He has a tiny brain. But damn if he does remember exactly where all of the 5000 nuts are buried on the patch. I cannot remember **** about stuff that really matters anymore sometimes.

In bad winters I'll have him on the window sash taking a little something out of the saucer about a foot away. All of it gets stored.
I use my Benjamin 22 pellet rifle to send them boys to bushy tail heaven.

I'm a dog person but some cats are unique & you gotta love em. Murder cat sounds like one, our long gone Fat Fred was one also. Used to bring the feet of birds & lay them at our front door. Mrs Hook would get so angry and cuss him, I on the other hand would laugh my arse off.:438:
Murder is a silver & black male F3 and going to be 12
this year . He kinda makes the rules around here &
is 24% Serval . Sweet spot , yea he can be a huge
handful . He eats raw chicken , high protein kibble ,
no treats .