Estes | Extraboard Pay

When I was hired the guy I road with for the week gave me my road test . They just started that crap. City guy that's out in the city . Call back see if they could have him test you this afternoon . Ask for the TM .

I talked to Jack he said it has to be tuesday then he has me out with someone 06:30 wednesday morning. I'll just try to enjoy one last long weekend.

When I was hired the guy I road with for the week gave me my road test . They just started that crap. City guy that's out in the city . Call back see if they could have him test you this afternoon . Ask for the TM .
The city guy road tested me today and they said the linehaul guy does a road test too the last day. Go figure. :duh:

The city guy road tested me today and they said the linehaul guy does a road test too the last day. Go figure. :duh:

They are really funny around here !! You will see !! But it all pays money so who cares what they tell ya !! Every week you will get a laugh the things they have ya do around here !! Makes ya wonder how they have so many confused people working here in management and dispatchers !! Good job

I don't live like a hobo at home! I am certainly not going to live like that on the road!they should have more respect for there drivers!who really cares , just move on. that's why nothing changes around here.

Thats why I'm movin on after 13 years, had enough of that ohh welll I make good money so just suck it up attitude, ya for all the time I spent in yards waiting on someone to do something like dispatch, etc. etc... this place is to far behind others in the same class...........