XPO | FAC with the worst supervision?

Credits
Not to start a bunch of complaining (enough of that already), but I'm wondering about the linehaul drivers opinion on which FAC has the worst supervision. Not the worst FAC (not enough forklifts, hard to get into, etc) because the supervisors don't control that. I'm specifically wondering about supervision. No need to mention names, just the FAC and your reason as to why you chose it. Looking forward to what you have to say.:hide:

I dont have any personal experience, but it seems that xcw has a made a place for its self on the top ten worst list.

xcw is #1 worst period. you can have 2 loads ready and closed on the line and theyll keep you there for a 20+bill breaker when you have 3 other drivers left from your home terminal. thats just wrong. especially when you consider the amount of proper and 2-day your all gonna pull back is going to be covered and without via's. oh, and guess what, because of that breaker you are the last one to leave but highest in seniority.........:duh:

I dont have any personal experience, but it seems that xcw has a made a place for its self on the top ten worst list.

I would have to say that Tomah and Quad Cities have to be about the worst...... There must not be any supervision at all.... Break a load from either.....They suck!

Turn yourself into a fly and head eastbound......right to to end of the line .....XNJ.....once you land on the wall..., you will see things that will leave you speechless. I refuse to go into great detail......just show up ....unanounced......or better yet...undercover........one of the only FAC s i've worked at wear you can BS for 45 mins without being asked ..."whats going on" or being told ...to get back to work.....or were you can observe many different employees damage freight on a regular basis.....and NEVER be held accountable for their actions.....come see for yourself...

Do they have stackers for every door.....like XLU....and they cruise by the dock stand every few minutes to see if someone grabbed the load with all the stuff for their door....and then go back and sit on their brand new motor.......waiting for you to bring it to them....on that wore out piece of junk Komatsu......

xcw is #1 worst period. you can have 2 loads ready and closed on the line and theyll keep you there for a 20+bill breaker when you have 3 other drivers left from your home terminal. thats just wrong. especially when you consider the amount of proper and 2-day your all gonna pull back is going to be covered and without via's. oh, and guess what, because of that breaker you are the last one to leave but highest in seniority.........:duh:

They want you to stay because you are very good at what you do and a real team player.You know how to load and brake and do it right the first time.Thank you for the job you do and god bless.

I would agree with XCW.as being the worst to work at. They hold you so long and you never have enough time to make it back to your home terminal.
The best one I worked at was XAH. The FOS's there were great. I miss all of the other drivers from there. I also liked XTO, Don ran a tight ship. Get your freight and go home. If you wanted to stay a little longer to make some time, he would work with you.

those are all east coast terminals and i understand what your all saying about not being able to leave and supervisors not doing their jobs and ppl just slacking off.....

i say the west coast equivalent would have to be ULA,

best fac i go to ULX, i have to give it up to the FOS over there, they are on the ball...

in the south it has to be NAT .these guys dont know where they sh%t last it is truly unbelievable.thank god only 13 more days

2007= no FAC for me:tongue0015: Good old dull meet and turn.I'm gonna enjoy it cause next year i'm sure I'll get bumped .I guess all my good clean living finally paid off.:beerchug: Oh and my vote goes to LSX.

I also liked XTO, Don ran a tight ship. Get your freight and go home. If you wanted to stay a little longer to make some time, he would work with you.

Agreed, the best I have ever worked for. They should have all other FOS's go up to XTO and have Don show them how it's done.

I don't know if this happens in other areas,but what I see is a lack of experiance with dock supervisors.Not really there fault when they recieve minimal training and then are thrown to the wolves(drivers).I see a lot of FOS take a passive approach toward drivers,which is fine if you have people around you that are self motivated and you can depend on to do their job.The problem arises when you get some drivers that have to be led around and shown what to do.They can not or will not make a decesion and you can't take your eyes off them or else they go hide.Bottom line is you can't be everyone's friend and be a FOS,but that also does not mean you have to be a dick%#*! to be a good supervisor.To me respect among driver and supervisors is not really something you earn,but something you can lose.My .02,your mileage may vary.

I don't know if this happens in other areas,but what I see is a lack of experiance with dock supervisors.Not really there fault when they recieve minimal training and then are thrown to the wolves(drivers).I see a lot of FOS take a passive approach toward drivers,which is fine if you have people around you that are self motivated and you can depend on to do their job.The problem arises when you get some drivers that have to be led around and shown what to do.They can not or will not make a decesion and you can't take your eyes off them or else they go hide.Bottom line is you can't be everyone's friend and be a FOS,but that also does not mean you have to be a dick%#*! to be a good supervisor.To me respect among driver and supervisors is not really something you earn,but something you can lose.My .02,your mileage may vary.
very good.

Not to start a bunch of complaining (enough of that already), but I'm wondering about the linehaul drivers opinion on which FAC has the worst supervision. Not the worst FAC (not enough forklifts, hard to get into, etc) because the supervisors don't control that. I'm specifically wondering about supervision. No need to mention names, just the FAC and your reason as to why you chose it. Looking forward to what you have to say.:hide:

Opsman what is your reply?

Opsman is busy setting his itinerary and booking flights to all the above mentioned FAC's.
:nutkick:

You see, he's really XGO in disguise... :hide:
Just because he is from XGO doesn't make him bad.From now on when we someone from XGO we need to walk up and give them a big hug and thank them for the dream.