XPO | FAC with the worst supervision?

Just because he is from XGO doesn't make him bad. :biglaugh:
From now on when we (see) someone from XGO we need to walk up and give them a big hug and thank them for the dream.

"...one man's dream may be another's nightmare."-- Gerald P. Livingston, III

what a great meeting we had in xcw last night........"we appreciate all that you guys do." at least he looked at us in the eyes when he said it. i think.

Not to start a bunch of complaining (enough of that already), but I'm wondering about the linehaul drivers opinion on which FAC has the worst supervision. Not the worst FAC (not enough forklifts, hard to get into, etc) because the supervisors don't control that. I'm specifically wondering about supervision. No need to mention names, just the FAC and your reason as to why you chose it. Looking forward to what you have to say.:hide:

MMonforte = the devil

Turn yourself into a fly and head eastbound......right to to end of the line .....XNJ.....once you land on the wall..., you will see things that will leave you speechless. I refuse to go into great detail......just show up ....unanounced......or better yet...undercover........one of the only FAC s i've worked at wear you can BS for 45 mins without being asked ..."whats going on" or being told ...to get back to work.....or were you can observe many different employees damage freight on a regular basis.....and NEVER be held accountable for their actions.....come see for yourself...
Ever see an FOS running a motor to load and unload freight XNJ sector 2 .....Ask the quality control guy why he only takes pic's of inbound freight only??????????
I am positive if this FAC was run like it should be we would easily be done by 4:00 am. barring no late Van's or broke down pups. XSX is the way it should be run. Keeping the dream alive HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA