TForce | Fed ex

Does fedx even use part timers? I thought most drivers for fedx are cdl dock workers. Thats just what I want to do, Drive all night load and unload trailers! Its no wonder I see fedx drivers all over the road at night. They can't stay awake. That makes for a short career and life.
FedEx has one of the best safety records in the nation.
Only runs of less than 400 miles have required dock time which may only be 1-3 hrs a night.
We have p/t, they call them supplementals, we also have full time dock that have no cdl. These guys and gals make like 13 something supplemental p/t and just behind cdl drivers for full time.

Let's not turn this thread into a Teamster/FedEx pissing match if anyone wants to debate these things please go to the Union-Non forum after all this is the UPSF board.

Thanks
FM

FedEx has one of the best safety records in the nation.
Only runs of less than 400 miles have required dock time which may only be 1-3 hrs a night.
We have p/t, they call them supplementals, we also have full time dock that have no cdl. These guys and gals make like 13 something supplemental p/t and just behind cdl drivers for full time.

Let's not turn this thread into a Teamster/FedEx pissing match if anyone wants to debate these things please go to the Union-Non forum after all this is the UPSF board.

Thanks
FM

I am not doing anything as such and furthermore it was not my intention to do so. I just wanted to spread the new's and this is the reason I did not post this on the FDXF Thread's. If anything I am amazed that there was such a campaighn.

This won't reach the frieght division,because the majority of us don't want the union period.

Nice to see that they have a fine fellow worker that speaks for the whole company just like we do......THERE IS NO WAY BECAUSE "WE" DON'T WANT IT !!!!!!! Got to love freedom huh?

hmmm

Nice to see that they have a fine fellow worker that speaks for the whole company just like we do......THERE IS NO WAY BECAUSE "WE" DON'T WANT IT !!!!!!! Got to love freedom huh?

For the most part...union support at UPSF is still pretty marginal at best. Even I,a union supporter,recognize that it will be an uphill battle. Each terminal location besides indy still has to vote yay or nay. Voluntary recognition deal was only good for One terminal. The rest have to win representation the old fashioned way

For the most part...union support at UPSF is still pretty marginal at best. Even I,a union supporter,recognize that it will be an uphill battle. Each terminal location besides indy still has to vote yay or nay. Voluntary recognition deal was only good for One terminal. The rest have to win representation the old fashioned way

The card check agreement is still into effect, who told you it was done ? And to awnser the other part of your statement ,that is not what the #'s are showing.......

Most of the meeting 's inbetween local's and assorted conferance calls between BA'S suggest otherwise. And I have obtained proof for myself of coarse to backup that statement. Proof of which I will not divulge here.

card check was for indy and indy only!!!!!!all other terminals by secret ballot.... just get the hall to tell the truth. i mean jimmy -----

You haven't been out west and visited any of the MC terminals, I'd guess. It's not marginal there. And as far as the "voluntary recognition deal" we all know this already It is old news, we've had plenty of discussion about it, in the archives. You should go back and read some of it and learn what we already know. Just a suggestion.

card check was for indy and indy only!!!!!!all other terminals by secret ballot.... just get the hall to tell the truth. i mean jimmy -----

Don't tell anyone in New England that. When Indy gets it done, New England is right behind them. Our cards and terminals are finished and waiting for the contract. What we have to work on once we recieve the master agreement is the New England Suppliment which pertains to operations that effect us up here. By the way, the NLRB (not the union) said any terminal can have a card check and it will be honored. You really shouldn't take everything to heart that the company tells you.

boy im heard a good one last nite fred s is looking at purchasing UPS wow we be one happy non union company then............

boy im heard a good one last nite fred smith is looking at purchasing UPS wow we be one happy non union company then............

With all the debt that fedx has, The bank would not loan them 1/2 the amount needed. You need to take a look at how big UPS is.

Don't tell anyone in New England that. When Indy gets it done, New England is right behind them. Our cards and terminals are finished and waiting for the contract. What we have to work on once we recieve the master agreement is the New England Suppliment which pertains to operations that effect us up here. By the way, the NLRB (not the union) said any terminal can have a card check and it will be honored. You really shouldn't take everything to heart that the company tells you.

10-4, copy that, just a matter of time now!!!!!! 32 terminals total? I cannot wait. I can see them now!!!:bsanta: :bsanta: :bananalama: :bananalama:

The card check agreement is still into effect, who told you it was done ? And to awnser the other part of your statement ,that is not what the #'s are showing.......

Most of the meeting 's inbetween local's and assorted conferance calls between BA'S suggest otherwise. And I have obtained proof for myself of coarse to backup that statement. Proof of which I will not divulge here.

...I will not even get sucked into this one....he said,she said....

You haven't been out west and visited any of the MC terminals, I'd guess. It's not marginal there. And as far as the "voluntary recognition deal" we all know this already It is old news, we've had plenty of discussion about it, in the archives. You should go back and read some of it and learn what we already know. Just a suggestion.

Steve, don't know much about motor cargo...I know more about OVNT terminals in my region. I think that reguardless of whatever union, it will be a hard sell in the Great Lakes and the Bible Belt. Maybe not,however,I unlike other truck drivers..have been known to have been wrong...one time in 1993 at least...:biglaugh:

...I will not even get sucked into this one....he said,she said....

The card check is still in agreement, these cards are for people to sighn when a contract comes out, if it is too thier liking, the company told us the card agreement was over because they do not want a union...... And this is not a he said, she said, it's fact, go to your hall and find out. and when there is a contract watch the terminals fall into place.......