FedEx Freight | Fedex 2.7% Wage Increase Falls Below National Average Of 3.3%

While I'm disappointed in the raise, I will volunteer to assist any of you in filling out applications for jobs at our competition. In my 37 years here, it's invariable that those who bitch the most, work the least. It's Charlie Chaplin syndrome. To quote him: "I would never join a club that would have me as a member.".

While I'm disappointed in the raise, I will volunteer to assist any of you in filling out applications for jobs at our competition. In my 37 years here, it's invariable that those who bitch the most, work the least. It's Charlie Chaplin syndrome. To quote him: "I would never join a club that would have me as a member.".
Heck no you’re going to unload my lazy ass on to the competition. I wouldn’t do that to anyone this is the only place I fit in.

You fit right in the clown club though.

Just be happy that you are not a FedEx ground driver..... I know from first hand experience that they are on the bottom of the payscale.

Do you think the raise would have been better if the union push was still going on?

It’s pretty pathetic to see how everyone on the Facebook groups are happy with what they got. And when someone calls bs on the raise, they defend FedEx like with their “we could have got nothing” mentality.
alot of people in the facebook groups were not here in 08--09 when alot of good people got royally screwed