Yellow | FedEx Addresses Tossed Monitor!

I wasn't surprised to see this video. All they do is tell them to run-run-run. You see it in their handling of the packages and also in their driving, their accident rate is high compared with other carriers.

A lot of people go on about how smart roadway was but getting rid of rps was one of their stupidest moves. Should have held onto to that part of caliber.
That way yellow would have had one more division to **** some cash from!
At least it was non onion so when all the money was bled out of it and shutdown, UPS would have gotten a nice little boost!

You forget Roadway Services got rid of Express not the other way around..........................Caliber was going to conquer the LTL business with Spartan, Viking, Coles and Central Express, the small package business with RPS, the air freight business with RGA and the custom critical business with Roberts Express. Only Roberts, Viking and RPS survive under FedEx............................

Tossed monitor.I was looking at some youtube vidioes the other day about some fedex deliveries.hilarious.there was a video of a delivery driver backing into a vehicle at a business.driver got out and looked then drove off.there was a fedex driver that posted a video about his firing.his dad had passed away and he couldn't get off for the funeral.driver was a 25year veteran of fedex.he suggested fredex employees form a union.that was just a couple videoes.more there

Damned Chinese can't package anything right.there is supposed to be a crush rating on packaging.I'm surprised that the monitor was broken.all types of foam cushing in the box.

A lot of people go on about how smart roadway was but getting rid of rps was one of their stupidest moves. Should have held onto to that part of caliber.
That way yellow would have had one more division to **** some cash from!
At least it was non onion so when all the money was bled out of it and shutdown, UPS would have gotten a nice little boost!
I thought that Roadway had to get rid of RPS due to no double breasting language in a contract, somewhere around 1994.

I thought that Roadway had to get rid of RPS due to no double breasting language in a contract, somewhere around 1994.
The holding company Roadway Services started RPS. Roadway Express was a separate company. Roadway Services also owned non union Viking, Central, and Roberts Express.

NO we were spun off DEBT free after being bleed to start RPS. Caliber took over and ruined Cole's Spartan Viking etc. They were package WE were FRT. no double breasting. WE got profitable brought REIMER, NEW PENN to fit the portfolio made MILLIONS! Yellow got the loan to buy us and like Jevic, Preston,etc it all went down hill. Rember Roadway stock was $9.00 went to over $50. Yellow ruined MANY lives and PENSIONS over the years! Now do you wan't me to tell you how I really feel? MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I believe that talk of yellow ruining things.after jevic was sold.the new owners took over and earned back the old jevic customers and took customers from yellow.but we all know who was running yellow at the time..dollar bill

I am all for that fedex driver. Check out the fence. Why do they have a video camera? One pitbull or two in the yard? How about the videos of the drivers leaving the packages on the porch and within minutes someone shows up to steal them. How about the customers, the inside of the house looks like "hoarders". "They said when I bought it, that you would bring it in, set it up and haul away the boxes". My reply, I would really like to do that for you, but my boss is a real jackass! I am not allowed in your house and I can only take it as far as your front door and I will be fired if I step into your house. Sorry. the only exception to that rule was that I would go into "Andrew Jackson's" house.

Sometime when you get the chance, check out what it costs to send a package of that size and weight express. No excuse for that kind of service. Ring the bell, no answer, leave a notice and move on. It all pays the same.

I say that this driver is a product of how the company has treated him over the years. I would like to hear what urged him to give that thing a fling over the fence. And I agree, why such a fence and security camera in the first place? Maybe the guy was stressed out and confronted with a door he couldn't get to and a fence he couldn't get past. Independent contractor, no pay for redelivery, no place to leave a note that he had been there? But then of course he could have left a sign language message on the security video.

I say that this driver is a product of how the company has treated him over the years. I would like to hear what urged him to give that thing a fling over the fence. And I agree, why such a fence and security camera in the first place? Maybe the guy was stressed out and confronted with a door he couldn't get to and a fence he couldn't get past. Independent contractor, no pay for redelivery, no place to leave a note that he had been there? But then of course he could have left a sign language message on the security video.

A message like this!

UPS Delivery Goes Wrong - YouTube