Yellow | FedEx Addresses Tossed Monitor!

I say that this driver is a product of how the company has treated him over the years. I would like to hear what urged him to give that thing a fling over the fence. And I agree, why such a fence and security camera in the first place? Maybe the guy was stressed out and confronted with a door he couldn't get to and a fence he couldn't get past. Independent contractor, no pay for redelivery, no place to leave a note that he had been there? But then of course he could have left a sign language message on the security video.

Oh give it a rest, if he does not like how he is treated he could go work for UPS. You act like the man is being forced to work at Fedex, chill out on the bull**** propaganda, if they ever decide to unionize it will be because they want to not be not because of your biased opinions... Go to youtube, there are tons of dumbasses working for both companies, I bet you work with a few yourself.

Oh give it a rest, if he does not like how he is treated he could go work for UPS. You act like the man is being forced to work at Fedex, chill out on the bull**** propaganda, if they ever decide to unionize it will be because they want to not be not because of your biased opinions... Go to youtube, there are tons of dumbasses working for both companies, I bet you work with a few yourself.

I Agree it goes on everyday at just about every dock.I have seen the same people destroy freight on a daily basis because their more concerned with making their numbers look good than protecting the freight.Or they just dont have any common sense.Theft is even worse, and i would bet more rampant at union companies than non, but it also goes on everywhere.And i would bet it wouldnt make any difference non -union or union or no matter what he was being paid had nothing to do with throwing a monitor over a fence.

This reminded me of that movie with jim carey when he posed as a delivery guy and was kicking and thowing the box all the to the apartment.by the time he got to the front door it was destroyed , i think it was ace ventura -pet detective

I Agree it goes on everyday at just about every dock.I have seen the same people destroy freight on a daily basis because their more concerned with making their numbers look good than protecting the freight.Or they just dont have any common sense.Theft is even worse, and i would bet more rampant at union companies than non, but it also goes on everywhere.And i would bet it wouldnt make any difference non -union or union or no matter what he was being paid had nothing to do with throwing a monitor over a fence.

I am not saying who has more bad seeds because I have no data to back it up but I do know just like any industry, any community, any large group of any sector of the population there are a few dumbasses, it's sad when a dumbass can make a whole group look bad, remember the emmy awards being stole one year or the oscars or something and regardless if he was union or non-union he was just a dumbass, nothing more nothing less.

I am not saying who has more bad seeds because I have no data to back it up but I do know just like any industry, any community, any large group of any sector of the population there are a few dumbasses, it's sad when a dumbass can make a whole group look bad, remember the emmy awards being stole one year or the oscars or something and regardless if he was union or non-union he was just a dumbass, nothing more nothing less.
And it's not just the rank and file. My first Roadway terminal manager was fired for stealing from the company.

i cant remember what award it was, but it was a roadway city guy who stole them. The funny thing about that, roadway paid his uncle the reward money for finding them and he was in on it.

i cant remember what award it was, but it was a roadway city guy who stole them. The funny thing about that, roadway paid his uncle the reward money for finding them and he was in on it.
Roadway employees stole the oscar statues from the LA Calif. terminal. Those involved went to prison.

Memphis,Tn(AP) In a surprise annoucement this morning from Fed Ex CEO, Fred Smith, he said because of all of the backlash, and negative comments about the driver who tossed the package over a customers fence last week, and what some view as a slap on the wrist punishment, he now will have Jeff, from Truckingboards, and 2 members of Jeff's choice from the website, flown all expenses paid to the home of the "toss", along with the guilty driver. Jeff will then witness the 2 select individuals, toss the Fed Ex driver over the fence. Smith went on to say he thinks this will put a close on this once and for all.

The holding company Roadway Services started RPS. Roadway Express was a separate company. Roadway Services also owned non union Viking, Central, and Roberts Express.

That was all under Caliber(or Caliper) Systems was it not...

OOO please, the guy will not doubt be working somewhere else now that he has been caught doing this. But I just want to hear what made him do it. After all, it is not only the company who suffers from behavior like this, it is the customer, an innocent customer trying to buy some merchandise and that is who gets my sympathy here.
As for working with dumbasses, I'm not sure I know you mean by dumbass. If you mean someone who treats customer's freight thatta way, we have none at my location and hope that there are not many out there at all.

OOO please, the guy will not doubt be working somewhere else now that he has been caught doing this. But I just want to hear what made him do it. After all, it is not only the company who suffers from behavior like this, it is the customer, an innocent customer trying to buy some merchandise and that is who gets my sympathy here.
As for working with dumbasses, I'm not sure I know you mean by dumbass. If you mean someone who treats customer's freight thatta way, we have none at my location and hope that there are not many out there at all.

Sure thing Baghdad Bob
BaghdadBob.gif

I thought that it was pretty funny that Fedex allowed the movie "Cast Away" to be made. The Tom Hanks character put Fedex before everything else in his life and in the end he finds himself in the middle of nowhere with his old car and only a volleyball for company.

cool..........................................................................................................................

And lets not forget....the Fed Ex Freight guys are making more per mile and per hour and have better benefits than my union ass does