Fedex Driver Fatally Shoots Suspect During Armed Robbery In Northeast Philadelphia (pa)

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a FedEx driver fatally shot a suspect during an attempted robbery in Northeast Philadelphia on Tuesday night. The shooting happened shortly after 7 p.m. on the 600 block of Unruh Avenue in the city’s Lawndale neighborhood.

I'm guessing the fed x driver has some splaining to do back at the yard ....

FedEx's policy prohibits employees from having firearms or weapons on company property, in company vehicles or in company buildings, unless authorized by FedEx security. ... Importantly, researchers have found that homicides are five to seven times more likely at workplaces that permit firearms.Sep 8, 2015

FedEx's policy prohibits employees from having firearms or weapons on company property, in company vehicles or in company buildings, unless authorized by FedEx security. ... Importantly, researchers have found that homicides are five to seven times more likely at workplaces that permit firearms.Sep 8, 2015

We had the same policy, our safety man said,"Keep your mouth shut, and no one will know"