FedEx Freight | FedEx Freight prunes 1,400 customers to protect service levels

Say no to cheap freight!!!
After 30 plus years of LTL carriers undercutting rates, 90% discount, waiving lift gate, inside delivery, residential charges and so on the light bulb might have come on.
It seems the major carriers in this business finally say enough is enough. Why should they {we} work at a loss? The major players make mountains of profit off the backs of our drivers, What good is it if Jane Doe orders her couch and no one will deliver it?
It's time for the carriers to say, " we can deliver that but it will cost you", you want it taken inside, we can do that, but it will cost you. You want your 12 foot crated gazebo in your back yard? We can do that, but it will cost you.
The shippers that have beat down rates to make their profit margin will have to pay up or shut up. The LTL Companies have a right to be profitable, and with the added time, special equipment, and comp injuries from the "just get it off the trailer" mentality that exists this is long overdue.
It comes down to "short term pain for long term gain".
Let Bezos, WalMart, Home Depot, etc. pay the freight...

Work safe my friends....

I have often suspected that GO40 was a troll. T.B.'s needs to ban him. I hear he is part of the illuminati.
I have heard that he is part of the Knights Templar and has first hand knowledge of the location of the Arc of the Covenant. He only works in the LTL freight business to hide his true identity and to try and find a carrier that can transport the Arc to a more secure location. So far, he has not found an LTL carrier that can do this "claim free". LOL!!!

I have heard that he is part of the Knights Templar and has first hand knowledge of the location of the Arc of the Covenant. He only works in the LTL freight business to hide his true identity and to try and find a carrier that can transport the Arc to a more secure location. So far, he has not found an LTL carrier that can do this "claim free". LOL!!!
But which company can move the Arc best??….. :17142:
Yes I did…..

But which company can move the Arc best??….. :17142:
Yes I did…..
Big Dave, Thank you for so eloquently pointing out that I am a complete idiot. In post #83, I meant to say "Ark" not "Arc". Those big, three letter words can be so confusing sometimes. What's worse is the fact that it took me almost 16 hours to realize it. Therefore, I willing accept the"Dufus-Of-The-Day"award. You all feel free to bash away as I earned this one. You would think that someone from "Arkansas" could at least spell "Ark". LOL!!!

Last edited:
Big Dave, Thank you for so eloquently pointing out that I am a complete idiot. In post #83, I meant to say "Ark" not "Arc". Those big, three letter words can be so confusing sometimes. What's worse is the fact that it took me almost 16 hours to realize it. Therefore, I willing accept the"Dufus-Of-The-Day"award. You all feel free to bash away as I earned this one. You would think that someone from "Arkansas" could at least spell "Ark". LOL!!!
I helped load the boat and didn't catch that.
How about a runner-up award?

I sign BOL’s, Why Are See.

Last edited: