FedEx Freight | FedEx Freight prunes 1,400 customers to protect service levels

It’s called relaying information, that’s what this site is all about. Who cares who posted it, is it true? Of course it is. Stop being such a hater….
Because his bootlickin ass only pops in here to post anything he thinks can make Fx look bad, and any union company look good.

It does not matter what you think.

Ive said my piece. Empathy certainly.

What I see more than anything from you with that post is that outsiders or those who have not experienced the new changes this month from stores on down to home delivery and losing their ****.... well... they are going to speak out.

Fed ex and UPS will see a great deal of damage to their business. I already am seeking new sources to delvier via DHL, Conway etc.
DHL only does international packages in and out of USA after the failed plan to compete with FedEx and UPS on domestic US packages

That really hurts coming from the guy with 6 user names….:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Just because you write something doesn't make it true, I think you'd be banned it you had multiple names on here. I

I'd like to thank FedEx freight for the new account we got at my place this week, 2 swap trailers day that you pruned:clapping:

Last edited:
It does not matter what you think.

Ive said my piece. Empathy certainly.

What I see more than anything from you with that post is that outsiders or those who have not experienced the new changes this month from stores on down to home delivery and losing their ****.... well... they are going to speak out.

Fed ex and UPS will see a great deal of damage to their business. I already am seeking new sources to delvier via DHL, Conway etc.

Lots of editing going on here.

If it doesn't matter what I think? When you post your opinions on an open forum then you open yourself up to the conversation and the opinions of others. If you didn't want to hear it, then you should've kept it to yourself.

You're right. Next time I order something online I'll pick DHL as the shipper. That option is available all the time. In fact, I always get to pick who delivers my stuff.

Don't hold your breath waiting on "Conway" to deliver your meds.

AF did this very same thing around 2000. Just in time for FedEx to swoop in and buy them. We are in a crisis now. Too much freight and they didn’t prepare for the economy bouncing back after COVID.
Ground is a disaster. They can’t move what they have without freight helping out. Something has to give.

Does it really matter what customers were chosen to cut back on? Will it help you sleep at night and alleviate your anxiety knowing FXF isn’t hauling Bob’s widgets anymore? The overall impact looks to be around a 4-5% reduction in daily shipment count that was flooding the network. Just trimmed a little fat. Nothing to stress over folks. Don’t let Timmy Teamster that started this thread rattle your cage.
That 4-5% turned out to be around 40% of the volume in my EOL center. Glad I'm on extra board with no work. Feels great after 7 years. When you go from 12-14 loaded trailers a night to barely 7 I'm just supposed to bend over and kiss the collective FedEx backside??

That 4-5% turned out to be around 40% of the volume in my EOL center. Glad I'm on extra board with no work. Feels great after 7 years. When you go from 12-14 loaded trailers a night to barely 7 I'm just supposed to bend over and kiss the collective FedEx backside??
The EOL center I’m out of is about the same. We had around 60 bills total the other night. Usually at 120-150.

Some of the freight we pick up is junk. We lose money on every shipment. One of our customers used to give us an average of 12 vans a day. 30 single shipment skids per trailer. Over 90% of those were residential deliveries. They bitched and bitched until sales gave them a final price of $130 per skid. This is one of the accounts that got the axe. All it did was tie up trailer space. No profit to be made. We had another account that was paying next to nothing and once we told them we weren't taking their freight they renegotiated their rates and 5 days after getting the boot we are taking their freight again. I believe the whole point of the customer dump was to renegotiate to get fair pricing. Some will leave and some will stay with better rates for us.
As a driver it sucks that we lost work. I think we had around 10 customers get the boot. But as a company it makes sense not to work for free or at a loss.