FedEx Freight | Fedex lose Ruling over union organizing

Yes I know how to come up with the monthly dues amount thank you
Do the others out their that have lots of misinformed information know that ?

Who cares if they listen, it doesn't matter, they pay you to do a job
I'm so sick of people thinking they're special,
If you really believe they care more about you than the bottom line
then you must also believe the union will take care of you. They are a business also who has a bottom line
CYA, the only people who care about you are family and friends

I'm not speaking for anyone else, and I don't want anybody to speak for me! If I have a problem or issue, I go to my supervisor, and then to his and so on til I get it addressed and/or resolved. I work for decent people, that put their pants on the same way I do. Have your facts right, speak in a calm/non confrontation voice and you will be pleasantly surprised. And don't be the "whiner", be selective, its not a perfect world. I work, I get payed a very good wage, I have a ton of benefits! The facility is less than ten years old and well kept, I'm respected for what I do "and, yes that's driving, and "no, I haven't drank my purple coolaid", yet. I wouldn't sign a union card and I wouldn't vote yes. Good luck and be safe

Hurricane64 that's it guys get sucked into the thought "my voice is heard" with the teamsters. But that's not true not only will you not be heard, you will have to stand up for what the teamsters tell you what to say. Its not getting your voice its just putting a bigger gag on your voice. I myself do fine for speaking up for myself. I know what I think.

Unions have there place, & unions don't put companys out MANAGEMENT does. A union could fix some of the STUPID things Fedex does to it's people. As it stands you can get fired at anytime they feel they don't need you, with union they can't. What kind of retirement do you have here now???? Tell the truth HOW LONG will it last?????

[quote author=fedexpuppet link=topic=81501.msg847358#msg847358 date=1279279105]
Unions have there place, & unions don't put companys out MANAGEMENT does. A union could fix some of the STUPID things Fedex does to it's people. As it stands you can get fired at anytime they feel they don't need you, with union they can't. What kind of retirement do you have here now???? Tell the truth HOW LONG will it last?????
[/quote]
First let me say I do not work for Fedex, I wear Brown shorts to work. The Un**n will divide this company like nothing you have ever seen. The first argument everyone seems to throw up is "The company can fire you at any time"here's a novel idea that has worked for me for 23 years, do your job the way THEY want you to do it and go home. I promise you will never have any problems. Think long and hard and do your homework, that "card check agreement" allowed the Brotherhood (used loosely) to blow into a terminal organize it and leave. If we would've had a nationwide vote it never would have passed, please guys ask someone who has been through it. Be safe and stay informed :thumbsup:

I am a fan of J big rig ! Perfectly put. What makes guys think there is no favoritism with the union ? When did the teamsters ride in and save the day anywhere ? Sure my OT and bennies and balh ,blah I know back in the day there need to be a union ,,but now ? Maybe but not here from what I see so far. Sure there is "redshirts" that could be sweeter and say please and good job. But I don't need a new BFF. I also don't need praise when I do my job. If FXF decides in the future they don't need me o well their loss. I give a damn the whole time I'm there. After 8 I stop givin a ::shit:: lol

Oh the wonderful union! since I became union at Reddaway I now take home less $$$ and pay MORE for my benefits than the non-union barns, and now they are screwing with my health bennies trying to make us at the union barns pay MORE!. You Fed Ex drivers dont listen to the lies put forth by these union guys, the union will just F#@! up a good thing, your bennies are great and you make more $$$ than me, our top scale right now is 48 cents a mile and 18.90 per hour since our PAY CUT...think about it. No company is perfect just go to the YRC forum and read their posts, where has the union "solved" their problems? all you read about is how they are getting screwed everyday. then you read here the union guys trying to convince you that all your problems will simply disapear when you sign that card. BULL S#!& , what they are basically saying is...are you going to believe us...or your lying eyes?