FedEx Freight | first post... last post

City makes a dollar more at OD and line about 4 cents less a mile. Benefits are a wash but cost less at OD. Overtime after 60. But they keep workforce to a minimum so you get OT.

good luck i worked for od for about 1 year part time and still talk to the guys there. wish i would of stayed! good people over there. thats my first choice if i have to start some where else.

Is he happier there? That's worth more than a $1 to me. I'd take pay cut to be as happy/secure as I WAS at AF.

City makes a dollar more at OD and line about 4 cents less a mile. Benefits are a wash but cost less at OD. Overtime after 60. But they keep workforce to a minimum so you get OT.

I don't know about most drivers, but I don't want to work 60+ hrs. per week---to much else in life to do.

I loved going to work when it was AF:bouncy: Take care of our customers,Take care of our people and #6 was have fun. We did then and made a good living doing so. I still make great money,but ride down the road at night wondering if things will change. I here management tell employees with concerns to "find a new job if you don't like it". That isn't a Quality driven management statement to me. It's management by fear. Can we get back to the 6 principles Sharidon Garrison used to build a company FedEx wanted to buy.

The so called leadership at this place takes it personally if you dont like something. They dont give a shhheeeit about the employees.

Come back to work for FedEx.

FXF did send me a letter telling me I was "eligible" to work up to 100 hours a month without effecting my pension, but I figure under the new and improved FXF I'd probably spend the extra money I made on therapy, so I'll just stay home and work on the dreaded honey-do-list. TP