XPO | Following The Conway Freight Flow

Yes must be a central region slogan.I myself have never hurd the term flex driver.I have alway hurd we need to be flexible tho....
Alto never hurd it,the bottom employees(usually 2) are the ones that jump between the 2 work loads(linehaul or city)

Yes must be a central region slogan.I myself have never hurd the term flex driver.I have alway hurd we need to be flexible tho....
Alto never hurd it,the bottom employees(usually 2) are the ones that jump between the 2 work loads(linehaul or city)

Normally, the bigger terminals slit the flex into road and city. 1st guy on the city flex was always a great place to be at my once proud former terminal.

We used to have "flex" drivers out here on the "left" coast, but they did away with them several years ago. Now we just have one extra board, to fill unbid spots on either line or city.......

Never hurd the term Flex driver?Walkabout is just as Wonderring99 states!Conway is using the walkabout for the service centers that dont have enough help until they can get the correct amount of drivers to that particular service center at which point the walkabouts will return to the home service centers.

Hired on 3 months ago as a "flex driver". Its just a PC term for extra board. There are 2 of us at our location, the senior one does mostly city p&d & I do a lot of both. Last nite & tonight linehaul then maybe city on Thurs. The other flexdriver has been in that position for over 1½ years & was sure happy to see me come on board as he got to hop out of the pickle barrel:1036316054: