Yellow | Fox news reports trucker shortage

I think one way to help solve the driver shortage is for the federal govt to loosen up on rules, regulations, fines, fees, and taxes. I believe that a part of the problem with low driver pay comes about because the govt is sucking out more than it's fair share of the profits. If trucking companies could keep more of their earnings, they woujld have more disposable income to improve driver compensation packages.

I think one way to help solve the driver shortage is for the federal govt to loosen up on rules, regulations, fines, fees, and taxes. I believe that a part of the problem with low driver pay comes about because the govt is sucking out more than it's fair share of the profits. If trucking companies could keep more of their earnings, they woujld have more disposable income to improve driver compensation packages.

Or more money would be available for top executive bonus' ????

Pay more, get drivers home more with more time off and pull all tax subsidies that trucking schools get for graduating students and this mythical driver shortage will go away.