Yellow | Free Contribtionary Credit.

I think since the Hoffa administration proposed
The 14 month deferment. We should demand if you
Want a yes vote you give every member 14 months
Free contributionary credit. In writing to every member!
Otherwise we vote NO! I'm tired oF this so called
Union bowing down to these companies.

Put down the crack pipe and dream on. It already is a done deal. Your vote mine, whoever it is already done. You me and the other 39000 or so teamsters will not have a say. The vote is already a done deal. When your done taking a hit, pass it around, alot of us could use it.:puke::eck15:

I remember when we took the 10% cut and Hoffa and Johnson stated they will not take our pension and health and welfare.....they are eating those words now.....I believe they have short memories......2 months for now they will come for the insurance.....just wait........:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:

I remember when we took the 10% cut and Hoffa and Johnson stated they will not take our pension and health and welfare.....they are eating those words now.....I believe they have short memories......2 months for now they will come for the insurance.....just wait........:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:
I believe they chocked on those words back then. And if anybody believes this is the last time, they are fools. Do we have a choice? Who knows for sure. Just think of the stories we can tell down the road.

:shutup2:

I believe they chocked on those words back then. And if anybody believes this is the last time, they are fools. Do we have a choice? Who knows for sure. Just think of the stories we can tell down the road.

:shutup2:

I can see it now - we'll be complaining about working at YRC - Yang Rung Chow Transportation whose headquarters are in Beijing!! :biglaugh: :TR10driving03:

And we'll be wishing we still had the Volvos!!

China_truck.jpg

OMG I thought that truck was totaled. If I had known it was still drivable I would have fought the chargeable. :ranting2:

Nope that is our Ace mechanic making sure its roadworthy before he signs off on the M11 :shift: Then again our guy just pencil whips it. So must be one of the new Glenn Moores. :nutkick: :Off-Topic:

Kindda sad! It proves my boss right. Just gotta find sombody stupid enough to sit in the seat. :shifty:

Well I can see at this point we can't have a serious debate about standing on Hoffa SR's beliefs. So I give up the Teamsters Union is over. I bet there will be plenty of high paying UNION BUSTING jobs! I'm switching sides. I will help break them from now on! There is no UNIONS just *****! You YES men with no integrity!

Well I can see at this point we can't have a serious debate about standing on Hoffa SR's beliefs. So I give up the Teamsters Union is over. I bet there will be plenty of high paying UNION BUSTING jobs! I'm switching sides. I will help break them from now on! There is no UNIONS just *****! You YES men with no integrity!
C-mon! you don't really mean that do you? :biglaugh: Hey I just watched Furick hit to the green and our $6mil YRC emblem on his shirt was in full view, glad someone at YRC is doing something right :TR10driving03:

You need to grow up and accept the fact that there are lots of good Teamsters that don't necessarily agree with your somewhat juvenile and narrow view of what makes a good Teamster. Maybe as you mature you'll begin to comprehend what I'm talking about and stop spouting nonsense about Hoffa Sr. and what he would do in this situation (as if you could really know).

myself i was to hit 23 yrs in the union this year and be 50. a lot of us have been around a long time no matter how i vote my retirement will be put on hold if we dont get credit for time served.

Put down the crack pipe and dream on. It already is a done deal. Your vote mine, whoever it is already done. You me and the other 39000 or so teamsters will not have a say. The vote is already a done deal. When your done taking a hit, pass it around, alot of us could use it.:puke::eck15:

lol I guess if it does go down we can all sit at home, drawing unemployment and smoke a fat one! lol No ramdom drugs to worry about! :biglaugh: