Yellow | freight on its way back!

yrcw1924

TB Lurker
Credits
just got news that one of yrc's biggest lost customers ( 1 mil $ a day) has just told them that yrc will be getting the freight back now that the deal is done!:shift:

just got news that one of yrc's biggest lost customers ( 1 mil $ a day) has just told them that yrc will be getting the freight back now that the deal is done!:shift:
Who? give us a hint at least, I hate when people boast about freight coming back and it turns out to be nothing!

frt on way back

Must be full of it.A million $$$$$$$$$$,a day?Not possible to have 1 account that big.

does it really matter if you tell when everyone should know whats going on including FedEx or whoever lost the account? Maybe he means a million dollars worth of product.

Like the man said..big customers realize a YRC exit would mean higher rates almost immediately. YRC always had a lot of little guys who abandoned them when YRC needed them most but such is business. They don't know they are shooting themselves in the foot

if you work for yrc than you would know already,if you are a rival you will find out soon enuff
Yes I do work for YRC and I have not heard a word about any $1M a day accounts coming back because of yesterdays news, not only that but no one else at our barn knows anything either.

1 million dollars a day????? That must be one big account. -----Sony doesn't even do that much business and ----- is one of the biggest shippers out there.

I highly dought any company would put that much business towards one carrier, if any shipping manager was worth their salt, mutiple carriers would be used for that much shipping. Big companies never put all their eggs in one basket.

Here's some good news ! Taken from the following link
Trucker that employs 1,500 Inland workers gets last-minute debt help | Business | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California
Patty Senecal, a Los Angeles-area trucking executive and vice president for government affairs for the International Warehouse Logistics Association, said customers did not want to offer business to YRC in the past few months because they feared the company would be insolvent and their freight would be stranded. Now that pressure is off.