Yellow | freight on its way back!

We're not supposed to give out customer names, etc. on here as I recall.

You are Correct Sir...

Even though all the big carriers know who is hauling what, we here at Truckingboards choose not to make it Public Knowledge....

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Years Guys....Your off to a Great Start..
:clap:

Saddle up

Who cares who it is as long as it is good paying freight filling our trailers up and guyz get called back especially around this time of year.

I went in yesterday thinking I would have an easy early day with all the doom and gloom. After the announcement the dispatcher said the phone was ringing off the hook for pick ups from customers saying come and get this freight its the end of the month. They were calling in guyz early to work O/T, worked 12 hours yesterday when I thought I would get 6 in.

Word got out on us quick, as alot of people had their eyes watching on us. Time for us to shine again brothers lets make it happen.:shift:

Anyways" HAPPY NEW YEARS" to all, its a "good feeling to start the year off right,"but we still have to mend the fences.

Who cares who it is as long as it is good paying freight filling our trailers up and guyz get called back especially around this time of year.

I went in yesterday thinking I would have an easy early day with all the doom and gloom. After the announcement the dispatcher said the phone was ringing off the hook for pick ups from customers saying come and get this freight its the end of the month. They were calling in guyz early to work O/T, worked 12 hours yesterday when I thought I would get 6 in.

Word got out on us quick, as alot of people had their eyes watching on us. Time for us to shine again brothers lets make it happen.:shift:

Anyways" HAPPY NEW YEARS" to all, its a "good feeling to start the year off right,"but we still have to mend the fences.

Who cares where the freight comes from as long as it's on our trailer's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Hmm they called us for cc @ 257 and 211

5 days of a work week times 52 weeks equal-260,00,000 per year.Yep that is a good customer

Hmm they called us for cc @ 257 and 211

Thought the same thing was going to happen here, we worked the freight but I don't know if it got out cause of the holiday. Central dispatch cancelled out the lay down runs I was told cause of New Years.

They brought alot of city guys in early cause of some customers were a early close.

Say 211 we used to be primary to you guys b/4 the COO..... hmmmm where did that freight go to.......

Thought the same thing was going to happen here, we worked the freight but I don't know if it got out cause of the holiday. Central dispatch cancelled out the lay down runs I was told cause of New Years.

They brought alot of city guys in early cause of some customers were a early close.

Say 211 we used to be primary to you guys b/4 the COO..... hmmmm where did that freight go to.......

That was the funny thing about it They offered for us to come in 2 hours early or cc. Don't know about your frt which barn are you out of, I might be able to find out.

657/615 combined we used to load direct to you guyz and 242 had a heavy O/B lane. Good paying run until this last COO has affected the service we used to give 1day to Akron and Cleveland. Now it is.......well you know what happened to that freight

I do know that a major retail company is now using us as their primary carrier again. Considering the size of the company it could very well be a million per day. That does not mean that it operates very well, but it is a lot of freight.

At 511, we do have one account that gives us 100% of all prepaid shipments. About 90% of those are Time-Critical or Guaranteed-Day.

It was funny last week, whenever other carriers were coming to get their 1-2 skids, they were boasting that YRC would be gone, only to look over at me signing 20-30 bills a day.

at 511, we do have one account that gives us 100% of all prepaid shipments. About 90% of those are time-critical or guaranteed-day.

It was funny last week, whenever other carriers were coming to get their 1-2 skids, they were boasting that yrc would be gone, only to look over at me signing 20-30 bills a day.
nice!!!!!!!!!!!