Yellow | Frieght Directors called to KC

2fast2me

TB Lurker
Credits
I was told last nite that all Frieght Directors are to be in KC on monday for a meeting that just came up. I would like to think this is for the change of ops that people have been talking about. If this company asks for anything .......%..... yea right

What ta h e double tooth picks is a freight director and why ta H do they have more then one!!!!!!!!
Secondly, they couldn't have done this on a conference call!
They just can't burn through the cash fast enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
What ta h e double tooth picks is a freight director and why ta H do they have more then one!!!!!!!!
Secondly, they couldn't have done this on a conference call!
They just can't burn through the cash fast enough!
They are the freight directors for the union, I believe he meant. But I still didn't realize there was more than one in the IBT.

I thought that TJ was/is the head muckity muck and each region had their own separate di rector.

I am hoping for the best for all of you

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought onion at first too but the plurl threw me off also.
Did they do this for the other COOs? I don't think so.
Finally, thought "little" johnson got defeated.
Would love to see what this trip will cost the members!

No, I think they like to party in nicer places than KC for COO's. Where is KK when we need him?

I do know out west we have our own frieght director. That communicate s with TJ. Yes also waiting for more info on it from kk.

This is the part when the company tells the union that they need to move x amount of drivers and change x amount of lanes to streamline the flow of freight. I hope this answers your questions.

They are the freight directors for the union, I believe he meant. But I still didn't realize there was more than one in the IBT.

TJ is Director of IBT Freight Division.....each IBT Region has its own Freight Director....this is good that they are all going to KC....chill out.....KK

For those people that want to know. Was told that there is a National Sleeper change of Operation.Company wants to speed up the frieght for service Issues.. But like KK says wait for it to on paper.

New Pensky twin screws to be turned up to 65 mph from 62.... ?
At 881 the company is issuing letters for taking to long in the bathroom. This should speed things up a bit ...

New Pensky twin screws to be turned up to 65 mph from 62.... ?
At 881 the company is issuing letters for taking to long in the bathroom. This should speed things up a bit ...
Ask someone with a baby to save a bunch of used diapers and leave them in the TM's office.

TJ is Director of IBT Freight Division.....each IBT Region has its own Freight Director....this is good that they are all going to KC....chill out.....KK
And there ya have it. On the positive side with KC not being a trendy place to go the accommodations are going to be cheap. On the negative side with KC not being a trendy place to go airfare rates are not as cheap as they would be if the event was held in Vegas.

And there ya have it. On the positive side with KC not being a trendy place to go the accommodations are going to be cheap. On the negative side with KC not being a trendy place to go airfare rates are not as cheap as they would be if the event was held in Vegas.
Why don't they hold off and meet up with the "bakers" in Calgary! Tyson would look good in one of those Stetson hats! Heeeeeehawwwwwww!
Teamster Bakery Officials Head to the Rodeo | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

I am new to this union can someone explain what this means.......?

Wow, you really are new!:biglaugh:
This is where the onion bends over and grabs it's ankles while big daddy(yrc)drives it home, "again"!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: