Yellow | Frieght Directors called to KC

A friend told me that he had heard that bulletins were posted for a special union meeting next weekend.that was in KC.
I have not seen any bulletins like that posted at 511.so this must be a KC region issue..guessing

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.:biggrin:
Author unknown:

Just an opinion

I want to change my name to Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it..and it will say Nobody likes this. :nono_h4h:

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.:biggrin:
Author unknown:

Just an opinion

I want to change my name to Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it..and it will say Nobody likes this. :nono_h4h:
You changed it from Jay C, what's stopping you from your next move?

You changed it from Jay C, what's stopping you from your next move?

I think its a legal thing since he took mr. lover's last name after they moved into the basement together!
Ilickit Lover is the full name on his pogo-stick license!:biglaugh:

More BS rumors....we ALWAYS fly coach on the cheapest flight available....if it is within 8 hours of driving, I prefer to drive myself.....KK

Pleazzzzzzzzzz, I don't know about the rest of these guy's locals but there "might" be one on our board that could fit into a coach seat!
The rest would be lucky to drop into the extra wide 1st class ones without getting there huuuge rearends caught between the arm rests!

PS: Is your chauffeur a member and can he speaka da English?:TR10driving03:
You should be ashamed for not hiring a yrc retiree!!!!!!!!

I think its a legal thing since he took mr. lover's last name after they moved into the basement together!
Ilickit Lover is the full name on his pogo-stick license!:biglaugh:
Has the fact that you're completely psycho managed to escape your attention?
Remove head from sphincters :eek:​

We've already had a nobody on these boards for about 6 years now. Changed from Big Lou to nobody along time ago.