From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

World News Daily Report @ Copyright 2013

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/oh...walmart-store-3-dead-174-injured-213-arrests/

Ohio: Hundreds of customers fight over toilet paper in a Walmart store; 3 dead, 174 injured, 213 arrests

1) musta been an o/o, as no markings on the trailer, and it was a sleeper. (God help him, if he was a mega company driver)

2) musta been a former flatbed driver, as they never back up, and as such, DO NOT KNOW how to back up

3) certainly does not know how to set up for a backing

4) i've seen LESS damages at a demolition derby.....!!!!

Pardon me Sir pro1,

Regarding your number 2 statement:

You may well have never pulled a Skateboard or Covered Wagon, but let me assure you "there are MANY OF US Skateboarders" that have had to BACKUP to docks as well other similar locations like PARKING LANES in Truck Stops, Rest Areas, out of Fuel Lanes as well Repair Shop Lanes.
Please to present a wee bit of respect/acknowledgement for FLATBED DRIVERS and do have a safe and prosperous day!
CHEERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.