From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
When bikes were cool so cool they brought them back in 2020: https://bikehistory.org/bikes/krates/

My first bike was a John Deere like this one. Ride so hard the top tube broke and my dad had it welded back together.
listing_pic_1298191_1478099835.jpeg
Had one with small front sprocket. Pedal like crazy and go anywhere. Old man at the local bike shop told me to replace the small sprocket with a bigger one. I went hog wild. Took the ten speed equipment off an old bike and put it on this style bike. That thing went from crappy poor excuse of a bike, to getting play speeding tickets from real cops.

Merely for laughs, hoping this'll cheer up some folks or possibly some of y'all can identify with through different activities.

So last night "I decided" to clean my 10+ years old laptop.
All seemed to be going well, except for some snapping plastic, and buttoned it up after an hour or 2.
Plugged it in and....drum roll and cymbal clash..........nothing.

Took a break.

Resumed the "task" a little later last night and resumed a 3rd time this a.m. to "eliminate some plastic pieces serving no known purpose".
Never did obtain a full view of the interior since I b unfamiliar with accessing laptop interiors short of "creating entry paths".

'Puter still not cooperative but I did have a good look at the internals: FILTHY.
That's what 10 years of smoking tobacco and 40 Ton wheeling natiowide can provide.
Reminded me of a Class 6 or 8 Truck riding through the west deserts, in July, with no a.c.

New Laptop shud b here b4 crist mess.

Wen et arriveth, et and the old 1 off 2 a repair shop to download or transfer hard drive info. Maybe Windows 8.1 can be transferred, that'd b nice as well a couple Security programs too.

Insanity or Schizophrenia: doing something over and over expecting different results or to make sure the first time was real.

CHEERS!!

Merely for laughs, hoping this'll cheer up some folks or possibly some of y'all can identify with through different activities.

So last night "I decided" to clean my 10+ years old laptop.
All seemed to be going well, except for some snapping plastic, and buttoned it up after an hour or 2.
Plugged it in and....drum roll and cymbal clash..........nothing.

Took a break.

Resumed the "task" a little later last night and resumed a 3rd time this a.m. to "eliminate some plastic pieces serving no known purpose".
Never did obtain a full view of the interior since I b unfamiliar with accessing laptop interiors short of "creating entry paths".

'Puter still not cooperative but I did have a good look at the internals: FILTHY.
That's what 10 years of smoking tobacco and 40 Ton wheeling natiowide can provide.
Reminded me of a Class 6 or 8 Truck riding through the west deserts, in July, with no a.c.

New Laptop shud b here b4 crist mess.

Wen et arriveth, et and the old 1 off 2 a repair shop to download or transfer hard drive info. Maybe Windows 8.1 can be transferred, that'd b nice as well a couple Security programs too.

Insanity or Schizophrenia: doing something over and over expecting different results or to make sure the first time was real.

CHEERS!!
it's the same thing when you cannot find something. we continually go back to the same drawer, or cabinet, or look under the sofe for the umpteenth time, hoping that somehow, we just didn't see it the first 3 dozen times.

Those type videos are addictive.
The "sales" page (usually ANY 1st video) completes the "sale" by hooking the "buyer" into unending "promotions" till the "buyer" has "a moment of clarity" usually 30 to 120 minutes of fog laden disbelief.
Thanks for the "package"!
CHEERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.