From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a jackwagon....

i hope the law firm of, Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe contacted the people.

ehTs0D5.jpg

More "clickbait" from stimpy.
I was awaiting the part about the LOW CLEARANCE @ 10' Trailer mangling.

Three parts of the video that were interesting:
1) The One Way Mountain Road with some Red(neck) Truck sailing on down. Things one doesn't wanna see on such road.
2) The severely OVERLOADED pick-em-up-Truck.
3) Zeros and their Cars......then the Porshe "driver" coupling with the Jersey Wall AND going for a swim.

As Truckers in the mountains of India say when running off the miserable excuse of a road......Ta-Ta. :sadwavey:

The FUNNIEST things I LOVE TO WATCH are those Super tricked out Classic Car "owner/drivers" that just have to LIGHT 'EM UP when departing some fancy schmancy sexually stimulating Car Show!
Those tossers/wankers/goofs that smoke the tires, somehow get traction, only to LOOSE CONTROL and slam into some stationary object like a TREE, FENCE, WALL, Curbing, Pole, other (stationary or moving) VEHICLE, etcetera.
That's just the street stuff.
Put 10's of thousands of buckaroos into a stock option and WHAMMO, YOU'RE A PROFEESIONAL DRIVA!!
Time to hit the track, 1/8 mile or roundy-rounder.
NO RACE TRAINING needed because now you're an A. J. Foyt "driver" without verifiable qualifications!

Same with those goofs that buy those SUPER BIKES and suddenly they're able to control the rocket at 150 m.p.h. PLUS with ZERO TRAINING.

There's also those chaps that buy those GT Mustangs with the 6 speed MANUAL and the Coyote High Compression Engines which may or not be Supercharged and may or not have the Tuner gizmo and wonder why they LOOSE CONTROL in curves or just running a get on ramp.

People are STUPID but that's for OUR HUMOR!!
CHEERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.