FedEx Freight | FXFE Emploees: Who Stands Where?

Where do you stand

• Yes

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 10.5%

• Total voters
Wow, I didn't realize I had to drag you down the path of common sense , but here we go. You must have not been around very long, because if you had, you would remember what happened when the boys at AF tried to unionize Chicago back in the day. That worked out real well when Sheridan shut down the terminal and ran everything around them until they got in line. That's exactly what would happen here. If you think it wouldn't you're smoking crack. Think Junior, think. Their excuse would be? Realignment. They have more lawyers than the teamsters have members. I grew up in a union house, I'm not anti union.
You don't know much because they never shut us down in September of 1998 when we voted and never rerouted freight. They got rid of a lot of management and the 2 drivers that put it together are still here. You can't shut down CGT it's the mother shop of this company.

Thank's to all those that have chosen to take the poll so far, and share where those opinions are coming from. It's very interesting. :clapping:

We seem to have the numbers, it only takes 30% (minimum) to call for an actual vote which would be conducted by NLRB. 50% +1 = representation. But unless we call and meet. nothing changes...

Thought it was funny today when a driver at my barn who is know for getting special treatment was crying how we don't need a union and was trashing every guy in the place that thinks we do. The way he runs his mouth he will increase the want for a union. Dumb punk!

Thought it was funny today when a driver at my barn who is know for getting special treatment was crying how we don't need a union and was trashing every guy in the place that thinks we do. The way he runs his mouth he will increase the want for a union. Dumb punk!

Be nice!! It's uninformed punk!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think fxf thinks the union launched an attack on the company or do you think they realize that the way the drivers have been treated pushed us to bring the union in?