FedEx Freight | FXFE Emploees: Who Stands Where?

Where do you stand

• Yes

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 10.5%

• Total voters
I think they knew they pushed the issue with the point system, since the changed it pretty fast. Also seems odd they way their handing out money, we got bumped to a "class b" terminal I think they called it, wich was over a dollar a hour raise, so I'm thinking that their thinking is if we give them money they won't go union. For me it's not a money issue, it's how we're treated and threatened.

Sent from my C525c using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I've been reading your boards recently.What is firing up you all on wanting representation? Besides the point system thingy.

Lower than average wages/insurance compensation, Management harassment-Rules that change weekly . Seniority not followed, just to name the big 3 for me. Course, if you've been reading this board, you know that. :smilie93C_peelout:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading your boards recently.What is firing up you all on wanting representation? Besides the point system thingy.

You poke someone enough times, in enough ways, they might turn around and ***** slap you into the next century.

I think that point has been reached for a lot of people.

A lot of people that until recently wanted nothing to do with organized labor.

WEIRD DOUGH do you even work for fedex freight ? Show your face you union coward!

I work at your barn. I'm on team driver unlike you who is trying to play on both sides of the fence. Unlike you I took a stand and sided with the drivers. I know you are upset cause the boss hasn't been in early enough for you to suck up to him first thin in the morning so my advice to you is relax dispatch is still there early you can suck up to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
do not call anyone out by name, barn or any personally identifying information as in tractor number or anything else...

This attacking one another and getting personal needs to stop.

The ban hammer cometh soon if we don't clean this mess up.

Sorry Jeff, my intent was to answer to cs and provide proof that I do indeed work at Fxfe and along side of him not to out him. Won't happen again