FedEx Freight | FXFE Emploees: Who Stands Where?

Where do you stand

• Yes

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 10.5%

• Total voters
All you pro union people, think about this- can you afford to walk a picket line for $50 a week? What are you going to do when they bring in drivers to replace you? I will walk right thru your line and take your job

Last edited by a moderator:
All you pro union people, think about this- can you afford to walk a picket line for $50 a week? What are you going to do when they bring in drivers to replace you? I will walk right thru your line and take your job

What fantasy world you living in? Must has just finished your red shirt training and a low class individual talking about drivers families. Grow up little man!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the deal with assuming I am a red shirt? Thats so cliche. I am just making the point that you will starve your family trying to prove a point.

Yea, I have a bad attitude. It comes from seeing idiots on here crying that they have it so bad. If the pay, benefits, and working conditions are so bad, then leave. I'm happybto state that I will break a union line. I don't care. Btw, do have a superiority complex? I noticed you like calling people "little man"

Just little men like you. I hope you enjoy your short time as a red shirt here they come and go. Your here now so guess your next step

They cannot find people to work here right now and we don't have a union yet, what makes you think there will be a line of people wanting to take our jobs if we were union and were on strike?

NO road.
A union won't stop the threats.
A union guarantees we will be driving junk equipment.
A union won't stop them from using more purchase.
Ask ups freight.
If you think you can get better wages or better insurance, I think you are kidding yourself.
What??????

Typical anti union bs point. Fear of a strike. Welcome to TB.

When I read gears post all I see is two questions? Everyone is attacking his post, but no one has answered his questions.
Using a strike as a fear tactic is union busting 101. The last freight strike was over 20 years ago.

They are not telling us all this anti union stuff because they only want the best for us they are telling us because they want what's best for them. They could care less about us or our families.

Fear of the unknown will keep you (and the rest of us) from getting a better deal for our families. How long would Fred's shareholders tolerate ZERO revenue (and huge in market. share) on the freight side just because Fred won't negotiate? If we can all get on the same page, we will be guaranteed success and improvements all areas (compensation, work environment/rules, security).

There are not enough qualified drivers on the market to replace us all. Course from your comment, you are one they won't have to replace, and I'm good with that.

Both are valid points, but still no one is answering his question.

I thought I did. There are NOT enough qualified drivers to replace all of us or even most. As far as $50 while on strike. I'm not so sure it would come to that. Shareholders don't like it when the revenue stream dries up. If it did come to that, 4-8 weeks would be survivable. Maybe longer. I still think stockholders would walk sooner than that and Fred would negotiate because he would have to.

All the illegals that are coming over the border and getting free drivers licenses. The company can train them and then pay them 8 bucks an hour. Not so crazy when you think about it