FedEx Freight | FXFE Emploees: Who Stands Where?

Where do you stand

• Yes

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 10.5%

• Total voters
All you pro union people, think about this- can you afford to walk a picket line for $50 a week? What are you going to do when they bring in drivers to replace you? I will walk right thru your line and take your job

One more thing, the 1st non-negotiable item, if a strike were necessary, would be BACK PAY for every day Fred refuses to negotiate. IMHO, of course...

gears75 were did you come up with this picket line stuff and being replaced? I would like to know your source. You are speaking out of fear of what hasn't even come to a point yet if at all. 95% of our fear never comes to pass. there are a lot of could be, maybe, and all the scary doubts. But you are robbing yourself of a future because you cant see past the fear. A strike is the last thing ever to happen and the members have to vote for it. Its business as usual while negotiations are being discussed. You don't have to join the teamsters if you don't want to, but at least do yourself a favor and look beyond your comfort zone. Educate yourself on how all this works. There are laws to protect you what ever way you vote. Stop listening and being persuaded by all the negative fear mongers around you. I trust you will educate yourself and come at this like a professional driver and not speak fear into your life.

I'm pretty sure there would never be a strike because the laws have changed and if FedEx and the employees couldn't agree the NLRB would step in an negotiate a contract that would be similar to competitors of equal or close to in size. Examples OD, CONWAY, YRC, AND UPSF. When the NLRB hammers something out FedEx cannot refuse them. So stop worrying and let's get this done.

I'm pretty sure there would never be a strike because the laws have changed and if FedEx and the employees couldn't agree the NLRB would step in an negotiate a contract that would be similar to competitors of equal or close to in size. Examples OD, CONWAY, YRC, AND UPSF. When the NLRB hammers something out FedEx cannot refuse them. So stop worrying and let's get this done.

Yep, great point! When talks break down, mediation is an option. An option that would benefit us, the drivers. When compared to equal competitors, the obvious disparity would be hard to argue with... Margins/performance/etc.

Think about it, guys who fear all sorts of calamity just because we want to bargain as a group... If we all get past the fear, we could practically be guaranteed success. The only thing to fear, is...

Boy, I dunno.....
The no votes are almost up to 25%, might be a tough battle......
ROFLMFAO.

The no vote campaign must be working. That's a real groundswell of support! Haha! I'm bumping this thread daily from here on out, so management can look at it every time they log on. "WTF are we doing wrong? !"

Boy, I dunno.....
The no votes are almost up to 25%, might be a tough battle......
ROFLMFAO.

The no vote campaign must be working. That's a real groundswell of support! Haha! I'm bumping this thread daily from here on out, so management can look at it every time they log on. "WTF are we doing wrong? !"

It seems, even the flood of management "engagement", has not swayed the poll numbers. And they are not stating their actual position. ie; RedShirt and above, etc. Oh well. :smilie93C_peelout:

wonder what would be the vote after policy change and new raise , legit ??????