XPO | Getting rehired

We need a mod to fence out the trolls.

To think ones actions could please the masses is indeed a notion bound in irony, someone will inevitably find something wrong in almost everything on trucking boards . So do what it is you do best and remember to have enough tolerance for two opinions . Trolls are welcome to any site and can impose differences of thought and say what they please . If one person attempts to be a company shill as your self or has a difference of opinion then another so be it and do not attempt to continuously cry wolf over a difference of opinion other then yours with a moderator . If you find something intolerable to your personal taste pass the option to respond or wait until something is more palatable to your own train of thought . In truckers lingo ... Quit being a drama queen as you are given the rest of us a headache over this moderator issue .

Last edited by a moderator:
To think ones actions could please the masses is indeed a notion bound in irony, someone will inevitably find something wrong in almost everything on trucking boards . So do what it is you do best and remember to have enough tolerance for two opinions . Trolls are welcome to any site and can impose differences of thought and say what they please . If one person attempts to be a company shill as your self or has a difference of opinion then another so be it and do not attempt to continuously cry wolf over a difference of opinion other then yours with a moderator . If you find something intolerable to your personal taste pass the option to respond or wait until something is more palatable to your own train of thought . In truckers lingo ... Quit being a drama queen as you are given the rest of us a headache over this moderator issue .

blah blah blah Someone is scared I might ruin their running amok.

Other threads have mods to fence out the trolls. You guys brag about how the OD guys run theirs.

I am only jealous. Why should I settle for it being this way ? It doesn't have to be.

blah blah blah Someone is scared I might ruin their running amok.

Other threads have mods to fence out the trolls. You guys brag about how the OD guys run theirs.

I am only jealous. Why should I settle for it being this way ? It doesn't have to be.
First of all this ain't burger king and most of us on this site can't have it our way but what we can have is a difference of opinions other then yours.
Although I would agree that running 'amok' tends to get a little wild including mine but no one is breaking the rules and causing havoc in a threatening manor to warrant a moderator to mediate the exaggerated comic attempts of opinions to avoid violence , I'm sure we are not to that point yet but close !
Also trolls are a good source entertainment because it gives a person on here the opportunity to de-bunk inaccurate information so no need to fence out the trolls as of yet and if you have something positive to say --spit it out--and I'm sure it will get a proper response in due time . And one more thing if you keep all your jealous invy towards others on here including Rollin62 all bottled up inside it will drive you crazy , so I would recommend to follow your disclosure under your name a little more intently . ( entertainment use only) read it learn it and live it !

First of all this ain't burger king and most of us on this site can't have it our way but what we can have is a difference of opinions other then yours.
Although I would agree that running 'amok' tends to get a little wild including mine but no one is breaking the rules and causing havoc in a threatening manor to warrant a moderator to mediate the exaggerated comic attempts of opinions to avoid violence , I'm sure we are not to that point yet but close !
Also trolls are a good source entertainment because it gives a person on here the opportunity to de-bunk inaccurate information so no need to fence out the trolls as of yet and if you have something positive to say --spit it out--and I'm sure it will get a proper response in due time . And one more thing if you keep all your jealous invy towards others on here including Rollin62 all bottled up inside it will drive you crazy , so I would recommend to follow your disclosure under your name a little more intently . ( entertainment use only) read it learn it and live it !

The time investment in this mess alone should prove I am certainly entertained.

How am I jealous of Rollin ? I am jealous of the OD board. People actually give and receive useful information.

But no different than shooting a cat that won't stay out of your trash. It was only trash, anyway ? Some things, no matter how trivial, are best done without.

So, I choose to wish away the trolls. And you choose to worship them.

I guess this is your grand difference of opinion.

Kinda like. I don't ever want to be on fire. And you enjoy being a flamer.

To each their own. I not getting on that train. Thanks.

Except you think I'm the idiot, for not being on fire.

The time investment in this mess alone should prove I am certainly entertained.

How am I jealous of Rollin ? I am jealous of the OD board. People actually give and receive useful information.

But no different than shooting a cat that won't stay out of your trash. It was only trash, anyway ? Some things, no matter how trivial, are best done without.

So, I choose to wish away the trolls. And you choose to worship them.

I guess this is your grand difference of opinion.

To each their own. I not getting on that train. Thanks.

Except you think I'm the idiot, for not being on fire.

The relative entertainment shock value of someone like you and your progressive opinions usually winds up becoming the butt of someone's jokes or in this case looking like a complete (_*_) . Either way your diligent and thorough inquiry into Rollins opinions and constent troll comments leads me to believe that there might be a strong feeling of animosity towards him over the difference of personal view and the continent of cognition applied to the topic of these threads on this site over past experiences at his preveious employer. It's called the difference of ideas and opinions so show a little respect to the trolls as you call them for expressing opposit views .
Like I said before if you have important information you personally would like to share or seeking answers to specific topics lay it out and it will be answered .
And lastly I personally do not think you are an idiot nor does the comment have merit or should be applied in a belittling way during this conversation but what I would suggest is that you practice lighting matches ever now and then because you flame is really weak and it's about to get put out .
Ps .. I've got some trivial for ya , get a pitt bull and rid your trash can of the cat problem !

The relative entertainment shock value of someone like you and your progressive opinions usually winds up becoming the butt of someone's jokes or in this case looking like a complete (_*_) . Either way your diligent and thorough inquiry into Rollins opinions and constent troll comments leads me to believe that there might be a strong feeling of animosity towards him over the difference of personal view and the continent of cognition applied to the topic of these threads on this site over past experiences at his preveious employer. It's called the difference of ideas and opinions so show a little respect to the trolls as you call them for expressing opposit views .
Like I said before if you have important information you personally would like to share or seeking answers to specific topics lay it out and it will be answered .
And lastly I personally do not think you are an idiot nor does the comment have merit or should be applied in a belittling way during this conversation but what I would suggest is that you practice lighting matches ever now and then because you flame is really weak and it's about to get put out .
Ps .. I've got some trivial for ya , get a pitt bull and rid your trash can of the cat problem !
Your both being drama queens.

P.S.> don't put the trash out too early.

I'm confused... you want a moderator so bad, yet post crap like this?

The Con-Way board is full of **** and vinegar because of the stupid crap going on at Con-Way. None of the stuff that goes on here is worthy of banning anyone anyway...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

How do you think that TM is going to treat him? He'll have a target the size of a battleship hanging on his back. You gotta know that he's going to make life hell for hockeyfanatic because he made the TM look bad.

I do not see how a TM could make a drivers life hell. As long as you do your job right and do not have accidents and show up on time there is nothing anyone in management can do to you. A driver on the other hand can make a TM lifes hell. Call the GO and complain about harrasment in the work place and watch what happens. The folks running the show take complaints of harrasment very seriously and will investigate a TM and his operation in great depth.

I do not see how a TM could make a drivers life hell. As long as you do your job right and do not have accidents and show up on time there is aothing anyone in management can do to you. A driver on the other hand can make a lifes hell. Call thin GO and complain about harrasment in the work place and watch what happens. The folks running the show take complaints of harrasment very seriously and will investigate a TM and his operation in great depth.

Not to make waves but would have to disagree I personally know of a case that happened a year ago of a driver threatening another drive phone call was made to the hr dept nothing happened to the driver who did the threatening because he was the tm's little buddy so In some cases they don't take harassment seriously unless you think a loi is serious just saying driver didn't take it any further than that on both sides

Your both being drama queens.

P.S.> don't put the trash out too early.

Guess your right ... so I'll get off my soap box and put my drama/drag queen dress back in the closet until next year, and besides it was starting to give me a series of unpleasant occurrences like a out of controll highspeed rash right in the troll area !

Highspeeds I went up and beyond the call of duty to get you a surprise for your problem , the directions reads :
" A squirt a day will help keep trolls away "

So you trolls hijacked this rehire thread to make fun of people, and apparently me in particular, that are fed up with the trolls ?

Sure it's funny. Your still trolls. We still need a mod to fence out the trolls.

So you trolls hijacked this rehire thread to make fun of people, and apparently me in particular, that are fed up with the trolls ?

Sure it's funny. Your still trolls. We still need a mod to fence out the trolls.
I am totally appalled at the sheer unappreciative lack of gratitude or any type of acknowledged reward in terms of being thankful you have shown this morning over something that was researched to benefit you in the long run over your apparent anxiety disorder and your extreme irrational fear of trolls.
PS > these last few post wasn't hijacked nor has this thread been ran over by trolls with the full intentions of making fun of certain people so you say , point being share the space on here and let everyone Speak freely without the reprimand from your labeling individuals as trolls just as you did in the previous post . Let your rational emotion led the way without future judgment of individuals with whom you disagree .
See ya highspeeds ... Maybe your luck will change but we hope you and your bad attitude will anyway!

Well I got my answer. Not what I wanted to hear but hey it's time to move on. Was told it is policy and and can't be changed, but I know that is wrong. I knew a couple of others who left or were let go and then came back. Guess now my con-way career is finally officially over. Can't blame anyone but myself since I left in the first place just never thought my old SCM would do that to me.

Well I got my answer. Not what I wanted to hear but hey it's time to move on. Was told it is policy and and can't be changed, but I know that is wrong. I knew a couple of others who left or were let go and then came back. Guess now my con-way career is finally officially over. Can't blame anyone but myself since I left in the first place just never thought my old SCM would do that to me.

Good luck driver , all ltl carriers are hiring right now so don't stress over Conway it's there loss !

Obviously what you think is irrelevant, you are a fine example of an Ohio democrat, if someone disargees with you silence them. If you can't disagree inteligently than call people names, that makes you look self important. People don't make fun of others without reason.