XPO | Getting rehired

Grrrrrr ....... did you just use mf and d-bag all in the same sentence ? I hope you don't kiss your wife with that trash mouth, freakin sounds like a scumbag dirt ball over the road trucker that needs his mouth washed out with soap , twice !
Let me remind you of something, your tenured stance of 'simple honest statements ' or hurtful unconsidered words can be extremely degrading to the individual who you are applying your heavily biased hate to . ( senile old man screaming incoherencies ) , come on highspeeds this is pitiful rhetoric and shouldn't be allowed , and this retiree paved the road in which you travel for your livelihood so His opinions might not be time definite but they are still important to any one that wants experienced opinions unlike your shoot from the hip loud mouth confused empty talk .
Flake huh ? Yeah your right I do have a odd unusual personality and I am proud to be educated enough to see right through a knuckle dragging Neanderthal self proclaimed shill like your self, but its all good as I am not easy to offended by small minded words so fire away as this is just my game .
PS . My apologies in advance as well over the Neanderthal shill part but I call it like I see it .
See ya .. HighspeedTroll

Exactly right he paved this road. With the state of this company do you think he should be proud or ashamed ?

Exactly right he paved this road. With the state of this company do you think he should be proud or ashamed ?
Amazing .. Is this some sort of joke ? Or is this another one of your ill conceived expert analysis questions? Just amazing and I'll have to give you credit on this progressive way of seeing things but this is wack . You actually want me to place blame on the direction of an entire company on one single retiree? If I was this man I would hold my head High and be extremely proud of the life long accomplishments and sacrifices he has made to this company and society to be able retire and still enjoy the spoils he's earned . Unlike a person of your caliber whom seems to have the answers to everything and remedy to nothing will wind up just complaining and being a victim of someone else's fortune .
And here's another thing as I recall this use to be a great company up until about 6 or 7 years ago then all of a sudden a new breed of drivers came along such as yourself who has to be led around by the nose hairs and also given directions from point a to point b on a daily basis , massive rules were created and yellow lines were drawn all behind a lack of experience unlike what the retiree has plenty of , so this Is when this company turned to sh-t and i suspect with your whole five years of experience In ltl you should personally apologize to Mr United1 for this mess you help Create ! And don't try to give me the ol 'Spin' job because we already know who's the culprit and who's the victim .
See ya culprit ... Put your troll in highspeed and let's roll !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Turning the big 40 this fall. Just a kid.

Matter ? Is that your problem. You don't feel like you matter any more ?

Old people think crazy stuff. Just relax. Go play with the grand kids. It'll all be okay.

First things first, I am 62, if that's old to you, your just showing your ignorance. Your age doesn't matter, you run your mouth like a clueless 16yo. Obviously your too busy opening your piehole to learn anything.

I'm proud to be a retired employee, I remember the days when Con-Way drivers were all proud. Are you ashamed that you and your kind roll-over and take whatever management gives you.

I'm proud to be a retired employee, I remember the days when Con-Way drivers were all proud. Are you ashamed that you and your kind roll-over and take whatever management gives you.

From where I am coming from this is an awesome job. If you dig deep enough into that gutter. You'll find a nice shiny turd.

First things first, I am 62, if that's old to you, your just showing your ignorance. Your age doesn't matter, you run your mouth like a clueless 16yo. Obviously your too busy opening your piehole to learn anything.

So it isn't that you don't feel that you matter. It's that you feel you should be able to teach me something ?

Let's get to the root of this already. What's up with you ?

This is simple to me. You don't work here. If you did work here, I would take you more seriously. A very simple thought. It's my opinion. I'm keeping it.

Only 62. So you retired early. Your choice to leave. Why are you still so bitter ? What are you holding onto ?

Do you understand that I can't live in the past ? Trying to bring it back isn't gonna work out.

Amazing .. Is this some sort of joke ? Or is this another one of your ill conceived expert analysis questions? Just amazing and I'll have to give you credit on this progressive way of seeing things but this is wack . You actually want me to place blame on the direction of an entire company on one single retiree? If I was this man I would hold my head High and be extremely proud of the life long accomplishments and sacrifices he has made to this company and society to be able retire and still enjoy the spoils he's earned . Unlike a person of your caliber whom seems to have the answers to everything and remedy to nothing will wind up just complaining and being a victim of someone else's fortune .
And here's another thing as I recall this use to be a great company up until about 6 or 7 years ago then all of a sudden a new breed of drivers came along such as yourself who has to be led around by the nose hairs and also given directions from point a to point b on a daily basis , massive rules were created and yellow lines were drawn all behind a lack of experience unlike what the retiree has plenty of , so this Is when this company turned to sh-t and i suspect with your whole five years of experience In ltl you should personally apologize to Mr United1 for this mess you help Create ! And don't try to give me the ol 'Spin' job because we already know who's the culprit and who's the victim .
See ya culprit ... Put your troll in highspeed and let's roll !

You are trying to hard and being to wordy. It isn't worth the effort of reading all of that. Let alone trying to figure out what you meant.

So it isn't that you don't feel that you matter. It's that you feel you should be able to teach me something ?

Let's get to the root of this already. What's up with you ?

This is simple to me. You don't work here. If you did work here, I would take you more seriously. A very simple thought. It's my opinion. I'm keeping it.

Only 62. So you retired early. Your choice to leave. Why are you still so bitter ? What are you holding onto ?

Do you understand that I can't live in the past ? Trying to bring it back isn't gonna work out.

It's easy to figure out why you can't live in the past, you don't have any in trucking. No I know I can't teach you anything, you know everything. I retired early because I have principles and couldn't work for what Con-Way had become, and I could afford to. I'm bitter because of people like you that have no clue, but know everything.

You are trying to hard and being to wordy. It isn't worth the effort of reading all of that. Let alone trying to figure out what you meant.
Come on speeds you just got out classed and schooled on a position that you can't defend with good reason , only sore losers clam up but I understand !
See ya at the next thread

I retired early because I have principles and couldn't work for what Con-Way had become QUOTE]

So you are ashamed. This is all starting to make sense now.

Do you think you could have or should have done more ? To make it so all this wouldn't have happened ?

Or are you just angry at yourself for working so hard and sacrificing so much to have see this ?

Come on speeds you just got out classed and schooled on a position that you can't defend with good reason , only sore losers clam up but I understand !
See ya at the next thread

Make that mess coherent. It ain't worth reading. And now I know it isn't because you are trying to goad me into going back and reading it after I already told you I won't.

Just because you make a big post with lots of words don't mean people will read it. Or that you intended message will be delivered.

Try being more direct. Works for me.

Make that mess coherent. It ain't worth reading. And now I know it isn't because you are trying to goad me into going back and reading it after I already told you I won't.

Just because you make a big post with lots of words don't mean people will read it. Or that you intended message will be delivered.

Try being more direct. Works for me.

Point taken on the shortness so you say , with the shear tenacity you've shown over this little debate I was going to let it be as is but now your trying to convince me you don't know how to read ... But I beg to differ that point , I know for a fact you like to read because you show up around the same time every morning to see what positive and encouraging words of kindness the convict has left for you ...
Is this more blunt and coherent ?
Xoxoxoxo

I retired early because I have principles and couldn't work for what Con-Way had become QUOTE]

Do you think you could have or should have done more ? To make it so all this wouldn't have happened ?

Or are you just angry at yourself for working so hard and sacrificing so much to have see this ?

I could once again make you look like a fool, but you're doing a great job of that by yourself. Keep up the good work.

If I ? If I were the riddler and I ? I think I live in a highspeed bizarro world of riddles and I can ask a question with the answer in tow or answer my own with out revealing answer ... My questions is nothing but a giant riddle that I like to ask with lots of question marks ???? Because I think I am the riddler ..!
Come on highspeed my head is starting to spin so respond with out all the questions and answers mixed together .Have a solid foundation and to the point with out the mixology , I'm trying to drive down here with out causing an accident .!

Point taken on the shortness so you say , with the shear tenacity you've shown over this little debate I was going to let it be as is but now your trying to convince me you don't know how to read ... But I beg to differ that point , I know for a fact you like to read because you show up around the same time every morning to see what positive and encouraging words of kindness the convict has left for you ...
Is this more blunt and coherent ?
Xoxoxoxo

I like this post. It's funny. Light hearted. Short and sweet.

Same time every morning. I am fresh awake at the pc. Tired and yawning with sleep still in my eyes.

All those words jumbled together. Just a big blur.

Smooches,
Highspeeds

If I ? If I were the riddler and I ? I think I live in a highspeed bizarro world of riddles and I can ask a question with the answer in tow or answer my own with out revealing answer ... My questions is nothing but a giant riddle that I like to ask with lots of question marks ???? Because I think I am the riddler ..!
Come on highspeed my head is starting to spin so respond with out all the questions and answers mixed together .Have a solid foundation and to the point with out the mixology , I'm trying to drive down here with out causing an accident .!

Sweetie pie. I am only trying to afford you the proper alertness needed to operate that vehicle.

He wants my attention. So I concede. Offer to hear him out. And now he don't wanna share the details.

Whatever.

I like this post. It's funny. Light hearted. Short and sweet.

Same time every morning. I am fresh awake at the pc. Tired and yawning with sleep still in my eyes.

All those words jumbled together. Just a big blur.

Smooches,
Highspeeds
All this gay talk is getting me worked up highspeeds. You ever thought about runnin sleeper team? I'd be happy to clean the eye snot from your eyes in the morning.

Your good buddy,
Rollin62 aka( fatty doo doo)