TForce | got your turkey?

Giving away live birds did they also provide the axes,and empty 55 gallon drums to throw them in when their heads got chopped off?
Or was that duty left up to the TM's to do all the head chopping?

The paper coupon for $15.00 we all received to cash in for a turkey, works good for us up here in northern New York State.
Thank you so much UPS for your generous gift.

I heard theres around 450,000 UPS workers world wide?
We are looking at mega bucks for this UPS gift.

To that I say thanks a lot you shouldn't have.
But I'll take it so's not to hurt their feelings for offering this gift to all of us.

Got my turkey, 14 pounder just like every year. All employees, casuauls and temps get one the first week of December every year.

Maybe yours are coming next week, I heard they are using Overnite to move them, maybe that's why their late

Thats a good one T251,if anyone uses Overnite They'll never get any.
Because Overnite closed their operating books midnight of April 30th this year,and reopened as UPS Freight at the stroke of 12:01AM May 1st.
I thought all of you truckers would of known that by now?

Thats a good thought BusterNite.
You can get more joy out of giving to those who have less,than shoveling turkey meat down your neck.
Thanks for taking the lead,I'm with you on this idea,and also will give my coupon to someone that needs it more than me.
God bless you my friend,you have a good heart.

Why do you call it X-mas webidiot?
Don't you believe in Christmas,where you can call this time of year what it is Christmas?
Not trying to say you have to post it.
Just woundering why you don't?

If its personal thats ok as well.
My wife does say I'm to nosy.
I tell her I'm not nosy at all I'm just interested in people.
Webidiot you do interest me,I only want the best for all of my UPS Freight co-workers.
No mater how your company became part of UPS Freight this still makes you one of my co-workers,and I wish you all the best.
Merry Christmas I hope you,and your loved ones have a very safe,and joyful holiday season this year.

Hmmmm.... Hubby got the :tongue0002: "BIRD" and last Sunday they had a very nice Christmas party :bsanta: for husband and wife. :tongue0015:

I always gave my turkey to the needy or the food shelter. I will do the same with the turkey product coupon.
Busternite, you have a very good soul. My thought was if it cost 4 million to put out that many turkeys to the 360,000 employees, that I would have preferred they take the same money and give to a worthy charity for Christmas for kids in the name of the UPS/UPSF employee force and Company. Just my take.

Busternite, you have a very good soul. My thought was if it cost 4 million to put out that many turkeys to the 360,000 employees, that I would have preferred they take the same money and give to a worthy charity for Christmas for kids in the name of the UPS/UPSF employee force and Company. Just my take.

Its amazing how many familys/children in other country's that are in need. But when you look at the amount of homeless people and familys and unwanted children that are destitute living in this great rich country, Its not only unbelievable its tragic.

Got my turkey, 14 pounder just like every year. All employees, casuauls and temps get one the first week of December every year.

Maybe yours are coming next week, I heard they are using Overnite to move them, maybe that's why their late

Your right they used Overnite and they lost the turkeys :duh: so they gave us $15.00 off coupons instead :1036316054:

Its amazing how many familys/children in other country's that are in need. But when you look at the amount of homeless people and familys and unwanted children that are destitute living in this great rich country, Its not only unbelievable its tragic.

It is tragic, truer words were never spoken. and it almost makes no scence at all, for us to be screaming teamster's when you look at life from that angle. Paints a whole opposite picture.

At UPS/Spokane we have about 650 employees, including the part timers. I took the "Martrac turkey trailer" to the Spokane Food Bank today and I believe there was about 400+ turkeys still in the trailer that were donated by the employees.

Makes ya feel pretty good to pull up with a load like that for those who have less than us!:1036316054:

Merry Christmas everyone!