TForce | got your turkey?

I believe UPS wants their coupons to be used for some form of turkey meat.
I don't think liquid with the turkey name on it counts,as clutchcargo has found out and has posted for us not to waste our time trying like he did.
Thanks a lot for the heads up on the liquid turkey,clutchcargo.

At UPS/Spokane we have about 650 employees, including the part timers. I took the "Martrac turkey trailer" to the Spokane Food Bank today and I believe there was about 400+ turkeys still in the trailer that were donated by the employees.

Makes ya feel pretty good to pull up with a load like that for those who have less than us!:1036316054:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I will bet it does feel good, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

The figures are in, UPS spends 4,000,000 dollars for 325.000 frozen turkey"s and 56,000 turkey vouchers each year for the holiday. The planning is actually comprised of what UPS calls a turkey board, this board preps. all year for this occasion ,but really does'nt get hot in the planning until SEPT. UPSERS.

ups bought the turkeys with money it saved by not paying the nonunion drivers at upsfreight worktime and they can write it off their income and you can pay more taxes to run the government next year because the large corporations do not pay taxes....Merry Christmas

ups bought the turkeys with money it saved by not paying the nonunion drivers at upsfreight worktime and they can write it off their income and you can pay more taxes to run the government next year because the large corporations do not pay taxes....Merry Christmas

Did you say that all in one breath?:chairshot: :chairshot:

xmas Turkeys

here in the UK, we don't get xmas turkeys, but only get a tin of chocolates......and not even english ones, but ones from all over europe.....I believe that this goes for a blanket dish out throughout Europe.......

in one breath, the comma does not work all the time on my key board...upsfreight is an equal opportunity employer they hate every employee equally...a trailer load of chocolate probably turned over in the uk alas the tins of chocolates. A trailer of turkey coupons turned over in kansas so alas the turkeys in the US of A...Happy New Year...Go and do the right thing you would be the first apparently no managers at upsfreight are practicing what they preach.

here in the UK, we don't get xmas turkeys, but only get a tin of chocolates......and not even english ones, but ones from all over europe.....I believe that this goes for a blanket dish out throughout Europe.......

Not sure where your tin of chocolates came from but Belgium chocolates are among the best in the world. makes our herseys pale in comparison. Nevertheless, a Christmas gift is just that, a gift, and we should all appreciate the thought. Happy New Years!

Welcome to the boards, and I am assuming you work for UPS?

Thunderbutt is your home in London Ontario Canada,or the London across the big pond where the Queen of England lives?

Busternite, good idea why don't we just give our pay checks to charity...your already giving your work time to the biggest charity there is, Upsfreight....how about a pint of blood?

Come on webidiot how can you be this crule to one of your co-workers?

Tell me you wouldn't offer to help someone in need if you were able too.

We have to be mighty cold hearted to not want to help otheres that haven't been blessed with what we have.
I know you better than you know yourself on the posts you've made on the UPS Freight forum webidiot.

Your just a great big kitty cat at heart,you just want everyone to think that you hate everything.
I'm the old wise LTL freight hauler,and I can look right down deep in your heart.

So this is my New Years wish for you webidiot.
May you,and your loved ones have a very safe,healthy,and prosperious year doing your best for UPS Freight our trucking company.
Also may the Lord direct your path it works for me,my co-worker,Apostolic.

I finally received my jacket, but haven't got my turkey yet. Where's that truck comin' from?

Probably CANADA, this is where all my freight goes consighned too or not, does'nt matter. Now you have too wait for OS&D to get thier arse moving , so maybe DEC. of next year you will see something.:hysterical: :hysterical: