ODFL | Hang Out

Good Luck with that big fella!My wagons out of MFS/SPM didn't make it here this AM on the other hand,I got some Christmas shopping done!!Cancellations ain't all bad!!
still at home, freight is still not moving North from Dallas and OK........guess we'll take a nap and run tonight

Good Luck with that big fella!My wagons out of MFS/SPM didn't make it here this AM on the other hand,I got some Christmas shopping done!!Cancellations ain't all bad!!

you were right, still no freight moved, at home again.....this keeps up and i'll have to get you to float me a loan lol

Song, you should ask GBO to send you north to New England thru HAR .. I imagine lots of work up there .. especially after this current storm breaks in the midwest...

Not enough hours... I've basically got enough to get joke with a little time to spare, so I just asked them to send me home. Just woke up, I must have been tired!!

We are allowed to reset our time on the road when running wild ... can also run a rolling recap and extend running as well ...

Yeah I know, tonight at midnight is the first night I pick up hours, only 2 hrs 20 min plus the 6.5 I've got. I asked them if they could send me to Jacksonville, they said probably not, so I just said let's go home.

at least running team you have a better chance to work, I need EHillbilly to bring me some more Denver freight like last week

LOL You're gonna have to ask my wife about that... Got home this morning, gonna sit for 24 and run recap for next couple of days. Gotta restart during the middle of the week, running team next week with a buddy of mine, covering for his wife.

Does that mean you have to do the cooking and cleaning too????? LOL

Well bird you can come out west, we are stacked because of storms, not able to pull 3 at all for a few days makes a lot of work for wild guys and some lanes are probably on 2 for the rest of the winter. Out here I pray for snow.....it is usually the only reason I work. :guiness:

Some TM's are good at keeping yards cleaned, some just don't care. Believe after Fri/Sat. SPM is one of those who fall in the latter group. Noticed every outfit on way in had their yards cleaned/cleared. Was 1st to go over there from PAR with 2 ATL's, to get relays to bring back to keep the western runners busy. Picked up a couple for SLC/SAC. You guys are welcome. lol. Was set up just to head back north and do a double turn, knew the guys going west needed some work, so thought of the big picture. Having a good attitude sucks. lol

You'da Man Ruff'!!!!Don't think your efforts weren't appreciated by the western relay runners!!!
Some TM's are good at keeping yards cleaned, some just don't care. Believe after Fri/Sat. SPM is one of those who fall in the latter group. Noticed every outfit on way in had their yards cleaned/cleared. Was 1st to go over there from PAR with 2 ATL's, to get relays to bring back to keep the western runners busy. Picked up a couple for SLC/SAC. You guys are welcome. lol. Was set up just to head back north and do a double turn, knew the guys going west needed some work, so thought of the big picture. Having a good attitude sucks. lol